2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 10:20 AM)
I must say it's extremely amusing that Kris Kardashian has become more hated than LeBron this quickly, he gets booed like crazy anywhere he goes.

My wife joined in the opening lineup booing yesterday.

He's got to take advantage of this to get some extra endorsement money.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 09:20 AM)
I must say it's extremely amusing that Kris Kardashian has become more hated than LeBron this quickly, he gets booed like crazy anywhere he goes.

I had no idea why people were booing him. That might be the dumbest reason I have ever heard to boo someone. You've got druggies, sex offenders, and all kinds of other criminals in pro sports, but no, boo the guy who was involved with a reality star.

Pardon me but, how f***ing stupid.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 09:28 AM)
I had no idea why people were booing him. That might be the dumbest reason I have ever heard to boo someone. You've got druggies, sex offenders, and all kinds of other criminals in pro sports, but no, boo the guy who was involved with a reality star.

Pardon me but, how f***ing stupid.

My question is, why exactly are they booing him?

-Because he was involved in the "sham" of a wedding?

-Did he treat Kim like s*** or come off as an ass?

-Or are they just laughing at him for getting involved with that crazy family?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 10:39 AM)

My wife would say the middle one.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 09:39 AM)

From what my wife explained to me last night (she also chimed in that she "hates that guy") he came off as a really big asshole on that show. So, despite Kim Kardashian being one of the worst people on the face of the earth, they (women) all still love her and hate anyone that makes her upset. And apparently he did.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 09:39 AM)

Contrast that list with Zach Randolph's rap sheet.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 09:42 AM)
From what my wife explained to me last night (she also chimed in that she "hates that guy") he came off as a really big asshole on that show. So, despite Kim Kardashian being one of the worst people on the face of the earth, they (women) all still love her and hate anyone that makes her upset. And apparently he did.

The Kardashians are everything that's wrong with America now and that shows exactly why. The TV show is owned, produced, and controlled by his ex-wife & her family, of course he would be portrayed like that. And who gives a f*** anyway?

But like Steve said, I'm sure it doesn't bother him at all. I just wonder how much s*** guys in the locker room give him, lol

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 09:14 AM)
Brewer finding a consistent 15-18 foot jump shot has been a big change too.

Don't forget about Booz, although not the post player we were hoping for, he's much better right now than what he was last year at both ends of the court.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 10:21 AM)
I've heard Humphries is just an asshole all together, I think it was here someone mentioned players of a college team begged their coach not to recruit him because he came off as that much of a prick.

Which I believe but the hatred from the NBA fans is soley cause he married Kim K.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 10:29 AM)
Exactly. The players may have always thought he was a d-bag, but most fans barely even knew who he was before Kim.

I have no idea who he is, I take it he's some marginal NBA player, where he plays, don't know, don't care.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 10:58 AM)
I have no idea who he is, I take it he's some marginal NBA player, where he plays, don't know, don't care.

He played against the Bulls last night. He's actually not terrible. He averaged 10/10 w/ 1 bpg on 52% last year, and is at 13/10 with 1 bpg on 50% this year.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 04:21 PM)
I've heard Humphries is just an asshole all together, I think it was here someone mentioned players of a college team begged their coach not to recruit him because he came off as that much of a prick.

It was Keith Langford begging Roy Williams not to take Humphries at Kansas

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 11:53 AM)
Ricky Rubio's shooting is starting to resemble what many predicted... erratic. But man, does that dude have vision.

He should take a page out of the early in his career Jason Kidd and not shoot...I have no doubt he'll improve but Steve Nash he's not nor ever be.