2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 04:17 PM)
Korver, Brewer, Watson, Asik, Taj vs Cole, Haslem, Miller, Battier, Jones. Don't see any difference at all.

But you're judging the depth of the 2 teams when 1 team is missing 20% of their depth. That's just being silly.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 04:29 PM)
Having him Against James has been huge in the past. Now James is 7/9 with 17 points in the first half.

Yeah, that's missing Lu.

Noone can guard James on the court....virtually getting anything he wants this gm

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 03:29 PM)
Having him Against James has been huge in the past. Now James is 7/9 with 17 points in the first half.

Yeah, that's missing Lu.

Nobody stops LBJ bit at least Deng makes him work, he's making it look easy out there.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 04:33 PM)
Nobody stops LBJ bit at least Deng makes him work, he's making it look easy out there.

The Bulls are only down 5 with Lucas having taken up minutes here. If James was just being slowed down a bit, that would make this a much closer game. He also doesn't have the same level of work to do on D, so he's roaming more.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 03:37 PM)
Putting up 50 points in the first half against this team last year would have been solid. The Bulls D just hasn't been there.

Maybe they are pacing themselves this year?Turn up the defense in the 2nd half, I haven't seen a lot of games this year but they seem to turn it up a notch in the 4th, at least that was the case the games I watched.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 04:42 PM)
Maybe they are pacing themselves this year?Turn up the defense in the 2nd half, I haven't seen a lot of games this year but they seem to turn it ip a notch in the 4th, at least that was the case the games I watched.

That might be the fact that Noah and Boozer keep getting benched in the 4th.