2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 05:09 PM)
hey the T-Wolves are really fun to watch this year. Obviously you know that already though!

I'd even go so far to say they're better than the 84 Celtics. It's pretty clear that Kevin Love is the greatest power forward of all-time, while Rubio is already the best point guard in the league.

QUOTE (Felix @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 05:10 PM)
I'd even go so far to say they're better than the 84 Celtics. It's pretty clear that Kevin Love is the greatest power forward of all-time, while Rubio is already the best point guard in the league.

Ehh I'd still say they're the second best team in Minneapolis. I think the Lynx still have em.

Refs were fine all game until the last 30 seconds. Still, Rose can NOT miss both those free throws, obviously.

To hang like they did minus Deng and a typical Boozer crap fest in a big game is a positive.

This was Rose's most impressive performance. He was in attack-beast mode all game. He missed like three shots he normally makes. And of course those two FTs. Good game all-around. Nothing was really proven today. If you thought the Bulls could beat the Heat, nothing that happened today, good or bad, would change your mind.