2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 05:16 PM)
This was Rose's most impressive performance. He was in attack-beast mode all game. He missed like three shots he normally makes. And of course those two FTs. Good game all-around. Nothing was really proven today. If you thought the Bulls could beat the Heat, nothing that happened today, good or bad, would change your mind.

Rose stopped attacking for a while in the 4th and that's when Miami had that nice little lead.

I just hope the missed free-throws make Derrick work even harder.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 05:22 PM)
Rose stopped attacking for a while in the 4th and that's when Miami had that nice little lead.

I just hope the missed free-throws make Derrick work even harder.

He got to the line 14 times today. He only averages about 5 attempts per game, IIRC. He can do that all the time. Who can stop him?

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 05:25 PM)
He got to the line 14 times today. He only averages about 5 attempts per game, IIRC. He can do that all the time. Who can stop him?

Even Miami couldn't, which is what was really impressive today.

Also, Wade just looks like an old man trying to draw fouls.

Even though Hamilton shot like crap today, he held Wade down pretty well on defense.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 05:27 PM)

Even though Hamilton shot like crap today, he held Wade down pretty well on defense.

I'll give Hamilton all the credit in the world. But Wade just looked off. He looked spectacular the other night despite just coming back from injury. But that was the Knicks (save the jokes. I know they suck).

Edit: I will say that if Chris Bosh is going to consistently make a dirty diaper out of Carlos Boozer (6 games straight going back to the ECFs), I just don't see where the Bulls have enough in a playoff series. LeBron/Rose cancel each other out. Wade is going to be Wade 8-9 times out of 10.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 06:27 PM)

Lebron also wasn't guarding drose most of the 4th quarter keep in mind

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 05:34 PM)
Quit trolling, and BTW, no one gives a crap about your daily TWolves updates.

Ok, Felix is trolling. But today Rose did choke.

But Felix, you have your own PG who needs to learn to shoot the ball, so, like, cool off.

On the other hand it's Felix's right to post about the TWolves, his team, in the NBA thread. We have TalkBulls for Bulls specific stuff. And quite frankly I'm happy for TWolves fans as things are beginning to look up for them.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 05:46 PM)
lol. Some of you guys need to chillax (yes, I just typed that). If Juan Pierre hits a HR and I say, "Wow, what amazing power that man has," it's not supposed to be taken seriously. Felix was clearly joking.

Greatest analogy ever.

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 05:45 PM)
the "choker" comment, even said in jest, is super annoying and is only meant to irritate the bulls fans literally 30 seconds after the climax of a crushing defeat. of course he has a right to post in this thread, nobody is disputing that. im just calling the guy out as someone who goes onto a predominantly chicago based message board, complains about the posters who complain about the refs, then says choker after the star misses 2 crucial FTs at the end. thats real cool.

If it makes you feel better, LeBron is also a choker.

Feel free to call me out as much as you'd like (and wherever you'd like.. the post in the drunk thread was quite amusing), I find it all very entertaining. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to comparing the Wolves to the 84 Celtics.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (Felix @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 05:49 PM)
If it makes you feel better, LeBron is also a choker.

Feel free to call me out as much as you'd like (and wherever you'd like.. the post in the drunk thread was quite amusing), I find it all very entertaining. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go back to comparing the Wolves to the 84 Celtics.

Felix is the mega-troll :lolhitting.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 05:16 PM)
"People may remember by piece on E60...."

Who is she again?

Yeah, I laughed out loud when she said that. It's one thing to say, "I once wrote a piece on..." and quite another to say "You may remember..."

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jan 29, 2012 -> 06:04 PM)
Yeah, I laughed out loud when she said that. It's one thing to say, "I once wrote a piece on..." and quite another to say "You may remember..."

Hi, I'm Troy Mcclure...

Anywho, felix and I have certainly had our disagreements about the Bulls and Rose specifically but I actually like this twolves team and because of that I appreciate the updates.