Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 27, 2012 -> 07:47 AM)
f*** this morning! I let my dogs out only to watch them chase deer out of the yard, so I get to half throw my shoes on and chase them 3 blocks away in a field to bring them home. (Really it was pretty funny seeing two bassets chasing deer)

THEN I get halfway to work and realize I forgot my wallet and my phone. Yay for being late to work.

Is one of your dogs named

?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 27, 2012 -> 08:15 AM)
Is one of your dogs named
?

I love that video. I wasnt too mad, but I think if I didnt go out there my male basset would have gotten stomped. When I ran up, the deer had turned around and was stamping her foot. As I was walking home I was like "you idiots, what would you have even done if you caught the deer"

QUOTE (knightni @ Feb 27, 2012 -> 12:38 PM)
The tree was already paper when it got to him.

And now that it's been used, the company will order more, which will cause the supplier to ship it to them, emptying their warehouse, causing them to cut down more trees somewhere.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Feb 27, 2012 -> 01:40 PM)
And now that it's been used, the company will order more, which will cause the supplier to ship it to them, emptying their warehouse, causing them to cut down more trees somewhere.

What if he's using recycled paper?

QUOTE (knightni @ Feb 27, 2012 -> 12:41 PM)
What if he's using recycled paper?

It's very unlikely it is 100% recycled paper!

Secondly, imagine all the fossil fuels burned in the production of that paper!

Thirdly, I was totally kidding in the first place!

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 27, 2012 -> 01:46 PM)
Talk to the SEC who requires a physical copy of all supporting documents to be saved for at least seven years.

Yeah, but you didn't have to create a 70 lb bonfire made out of styrofoam cups in order to celebrate.

So apparently Liberty Mutual will cover our pop-up camper as long as we tow it with our suburban every time we want to go camping. Now that we have a permanent site at a campground and parked our trailer on it, they won't cover it.

I can't figure out how that possibly makes sense...

Edited by Iwritecode

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Feb 27, 2012 -> 01:07 PM)
So apparently Liberty Mutual will cover our pop-up camper as long as we tow it with our suburban every time we want to go camping. Now that we have a permanent site at a campground and parked our trailer on it, they won't cover it.

I can't figure out how that possibly makes sense...

My guess there are more instances of vandalism and decay of a parked trailer than damage that occurs from towing...

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 27, 2012 -> 03:36 PM)
:lol:

One of my daughter's friends lives in a trailer park. The first time my daughter went over there she told me, "I want to live with them. They get to camp all the time!"

I guess I should give her credit for looking at the bright side? :lol:

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 27, 2012 -> 09:54 PM)
Might get a few fun answers here: I'm going to be re-starting my jersey collection here soon and was debating on the first two that I should buy. Right now I'm thinking Rose and Sale. Any suggestions?

I'm totally blanking on Rose...who is Rose?