Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jul 10, 2012 -> 11:59 PM)
Am I the only one to find the ESPN The Mag Body Issue...weird and creepy? Gronkowski with a pinata on his nuts? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be getting from this.

Duh, salted nut roll inside

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jul 10, 2012 -> 11:59 PM)
Am I the only one to find the ESPN The Mag Body Issue...weird and creepy? Gronkowski with a pinata on his nuts? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be getting from this.

You didn't enjoy the 40 something year old jockey?

Yeah the whole thing was/is weird to me. It started more as a look at the body of a professional athlete (toned but beat up with tons of scars). Then other people like the Williams sisters got involved and it became more of a swimsuit issue/sexual thing.

Hey guysssssssss

I launched a website along with Badger and Zoom. Consider it a Grantland ripoff but more sophomoric.

Flapship

If you'd like to check it out and perhaps follow us on Twitter, that'd be swell. Ifyou want to write for the page which I can promise will get popular, either PM me or fill out the form on the Contact Us page.

Thanks!

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 11, 2012 -> 07:39 PM)
Hey guysssssssss

I launched a website along with Badger and Zoom. Consider it a Grantland ripoff but more sophomoric.

Flapship

If you'd like to check it out and perhaps follow us on Twitter, that'd be swell. Ifyou want to write for the page which I can promise will get popular, either PM me or fill out the form on the Contact Us page.

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback to those who PM'd. To make it easier and make sure the team is receiving, please utilize the form on this page.

http://flapship.com/thecontributors/

So I have to start doing phone call audits at work where I call one of our branches and pretend to be a customer. My fake names are always going to be obscure white sox players.

Today I used Danny Richar.

QUOTE (SnB @ Jul 16, 2012 -> 03:59 PM)
So I have to start doing phone call audits at work where I call one of our branches and pretend to be a customer. My fake names are always going to be obscure white sox players.

I hated how obsessed the collective was Danny Richar. I saw one at-bat and knew he was garbage.

That is hilarious, by the way.

Say your name is Pablo Ozuna, but don't use any accent whatsoever.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 16, 2012 -> 11:57 AM)
That is quite the deal.

The fat, 5 year old PS3 was not handling DVD's well anymore. The fans kept getting louder after a few minutes of viewing a DVD and I would have to keep turning it off. Most of my son's favorite shows and movies are on DVD. Needed a dedicated Blu Ray player.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 11, 2012 -> 06:39 PM)
Hey guysssssssss

Flapship

Thanks!

I hit up your dealio

Nice. Anything to make the work day a little more fun, right?

Just pray that caulfield doesn't work at the same company that you do.