Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

ohhhh boy....

Psy of ‘Gangnam Style’ Fame Once Rapped About Torturing and Killing American Soldiers and Their Families

During a 2004 protest against the U.S. presence in Iraq following the beheading of a Korean missionary, Psy, during a song called "Dear American" by the band N.E.X.T., rapped the following lines:

Kill those f***ing Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives

Kill those f***ing Yankees who ordered them to torture

Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers

Kill them all slowly and painfully

We don't feel like doing the horse dance anymore.

For now, Psy is still due to perform on Sunday at the National Building Museum's Christmas in Washington concert, with President Obama in attendance. At the very least, we have a feeling that Psy's dream of personally teaching the horse dance to Obama is not going to happen.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Dec 7, 2012 -> 02:24 PM)

While the song he quoted (wasn't actually his own song, it was another Korean band's) was pretty f***ed up and you probably shouldn't talk about anyone that way...we have done some f***ed up s*** to South Korea and they remain basically an American colony.

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Dec 10, 2012 -> 03:46 PM)
In regard to radio retreads Steve Dahl was pretty decent and was paid by 104.3 to sit home for two years and do podcasts.

In regard to space until I was helping my 11 year old son on a project, I had never heard of Voyager 1 and Voyager 2.

that sound you just heard was Balta exploding in white hot rage

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 11, 2012 -> 12:41 PM)
My sister had back surgery last night, had complications this morning that led her to being code blue briefly, and is now in the ICU. Please include her in your prayers if you are the praying type.

How awful. Good luck to all of you!

I have a few more details but unfortunately they are not good ones. She had back surgery last night and though it was a complicated surgery, she had come out of it OK and was in recovery with normal vitals. Sometime during a 40-minute interval between nurses checking in, she stopped breathing and her heart stopped beating. They were able to restart her heart, but she has never regained consciousness, and doctors have confirmed that she has extensive heart damage and no brain activity. They are going to keep her alive for 24 hours per what I guess is standard procedure, but she's more or less gone.

I lost my Dad in January at age 66 and now my sister in December at age 35. What an awful year.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 11, 2012 -> 04:08 PM)
I have a few more details but unfortunately they are not good ones. She had back surgery last night and though it was a complicated surgery, she had come out of it OK and was in recovery with normal vitals. Sometime during a 40-minute interval between nurses checking in, she stopped breathing and her heart stopped beating. They were able to restart her heart, but she has never regained consciousness, and doctors have confirmed that she has extensive heart damage and no brain activity. They are going to keep her alive for 24 hours per what I guess is standard procedure, but she's more or less gone.

I lost my Dad in January at age 66 and now my sister in December at age 35. What an awful year.

Oh my...this is awful. I hope we hear about a miracle recovery really soon. Hang in there. :pray

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Dec 11, 2012 -> 06:08 PM)

I know nothing we say can make it hurt less, but hoping you and yours find the strength to get through this.

God, that's rough. My condolescences man. Hope you and your family stay strong. Hopefully the doctors can give some kind of explanation for what happened.

This is terrible. She will continue to be in our prayers, hoping insistently for the best.