Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Dec 21, 2012 -> 01:06 PM)
I thought the end of the world was real for a second this morning...Saw a huge flash of light this morning at 3am that is still unexplained. No noise, just an explosion of light.

You were tripping.

QUOTE (2nd_city_saint787 @ Dec 21, 2012 -> 01:06 PM)
I thought the end of the world was real for a second this morning...Saw a huge flash of light this morning at 3am that is still unexplained. No noise, just an explosion of light.

Lysergic acid diethylamide is a hell of a drug.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Dec 24, 2012 -> 12:47 AM)
Has anyone ever used any of the free online youtube to MP3 converters (just google that if you aren't sure what I'm talking about)? I'm curious to know how well they work and how careful I have to be to avoid destroying my computer.

I use a Firefox add-on DownloadHelper, then convert the mp4 to mp3.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Dec 24, 2012 -> 01:47 AM)
Has anyone ever used any of the free online youtube to MP3 converters (just google that if you aren't sure what I'm talking about)? I'm curious to know how well they work and how careful I have to be to avoid destroying my computer.

I've used Youtube downloader for quite some time and it's never effected my computer. Really simple to use.

Has anyone ever used the free file converter to convert an mp4 to a dvd format? I'm converting 2.5 mill kb file and it's going on 2 hours now. The status bar is still going and everything so I think its still working but my goodness, 2 hours??? Does this seem right? I don't wanna stop it and end up having to do it all over again.

EDIT Ugh after 2 hours I get this...

Error: Unknown upload error, please retry.

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787