Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 09:19 AM)
4 words.

Minka.Kelly.Sex.Tape

I never understand how those get filmed.

"Hey baby, you know what would make this hot? If we filmed it on camera."

"Why?"

"...why? Uh, so I can adore your body always."

"Sounds about right. Let's do this!"

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 11:16 AM)
Apparently she might have been underage at the time. Sucks to be the ex-boyfriend if that's the case. Going from potential millions selling the thing to a felon.

Whoops.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 23, 2012 -> 11:16 AM)
Apparently she might have been underage at the time. Sucks to be the ex-boyfriend if that's the case. Going from potential millions selling the thing to a felon.

I'll hazard a guess that she wasn't. That's what her people are probably pushing to make sure no one buys it.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 09:53 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=2657293:date=Jul 25, 2012 -> 10:50 PM:name=Quinarvy)-->
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 25, 2012 -> 10:50 PM)
<!--quotec-->Is it terrible that this made me think of Futurama and "death by snoo-snoo"

Seconded.

Awesome.

If anyone is interested in joining a $25 fantasy football league through talkbears send me an PM or post in the thread there. Ive been running a keeper league over there for 3 or 4 seasons and its become really popular but its rare a spot opens up and Ive had a few people ask me about joining so I am going to try to make a second one. I have about 5 people committed so far and I dont think I will have much trouble filling in the rest of the teams. The format will probably be the same as the first one but will be open to a vote for any changes the owners want to make. We use leaguesafe to hold the money also. If anyone has any questions or is interested please let me know.