Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Oct 6, 2012 -> 11:18 PM)
I'd rather drink it than Miller/Coors/Bud.

Not I. I thought it was terrible. It did induce quite the drunken time though. My buddy ended up 45 minutes away from where we were staying, I ended up blacking out and coming to with a cop talking to me in the middle of the street and another buddy ended up breaking a lamp and falling down the stairs that he was running up at his house. Fun times.

On Tuesday morning, Austrian daredevil Felix Baumgartner will attempt to break the world record for highest-ever skydive, leaping from a balloon nearly 23 miles above Earth’s surface.

If all goes according to plan, Baumgartner will step into the void 120,000 feet (36,576 meters) above southeastern New Mexico early Tuesday, then plummet to Earth in a harrowing freefall that will see him become the first skydiver to break the sound barrier.

http://www.redbullstratos.com/live/

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Oct 12, 2012 -> 06:34 AM)
So the EU won the Nobel Peace Prize, worth about $1.2 million. Only 10,000 more of those and they'll be able to bail out Greece.

They better be careful that Greece doesn't sell the prize to the highest bidder

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Oct 16, 2012 -> 05:57 PM)
North Dakotans are so stupid. Thankfully, I'm from South Dakota, where people are 5% smarter, and just so happen to live in North Dakota.

Going to school in Minneapolis, I've met more people from Fargo than I ever I imagined I would. And that means about 4 people.