2012 Films Thread

knightni

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 12:47 AM)
IU watched a movie caleld Good Ole Fashioned Orgy last night. Ruxin from The league (Nick Kroll) was ass naked init. and by Ass neaked, I mean, just his ass. Relatively funny movie. Not as mnay boobies as ai hoped.

Drunk?

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 12:47 AM)
IU watched a movie caleld Good Ole Fashioned Orgy last night. Ruxin from The league (Nick Kroll) was ass naked init. and by Ass neaked, I mean, just his ass. Relatively funny movie. Not as mnay boobies as ai hoped.

I have it queued up on my Netflix streaming. Heard it was funny from a few people.

So last night in a hotel at 1 am I was flipping through the channels and came to HBO, and Hall Pass had just started.. I saw previews for it months ago when it was coming out and thought it looked terrible, but it was actually pretty funny.

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Nov 4, 2012 -> 09:34 PM)
So last night in a hotel at 1 am I was flipping through the channels and came to HBO, and Hall Pass had just started.. I saw previews for it months ago when it was coming out and thought it looked terrible, but it was actually pretty funny.

Yeah, it was a pretty decent comedy.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Nov 6, 2012 -> 11:26 PM)
It was only 27 seconds long.

That being said. I hate fast zombies.

Fast zombies can be done well. I liked 28 Days Later. But these aren't even fast zombies...they're like superhuman insect-swarm zombies.

This movie looks nothing like what the book is supposed to be (which includes slow zombies).

Enjoyed FLIGHT but was never fully pulled in. Thought the plot coasted and never really took off. Get it?

There were scenes where Denzel dominated and that pulled me in.

Got to see it with some rude audience members. Lucky me.

QUOTE (Brian @ Nov 9, 2012 -> 02:01 PM)
What a ridiculous career move for him.

No matter what, it will set him for life. Most people hate the movies, but they are insane money makers. Wahlberg could go back to being Marky Mark forever after this

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 08:14 PM)
Caught Skyfall over the weekend . Might be my favorite Bond movie ever.

I really liked it. Besides a couple of things that were out there (which you expect in a Bond movie), the only real question I had at the end was why Bardem's character didn't kill Albert Finney's character in the church scene. Based on everything that happened up to that point, it only made sense to off him.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 08:14 PM)
Caught Skyfall over the weekend . Might be my favorite Bond movie ever.

Wife is making me wait until Wednesday before Thanksgiving (it's a tradition for us). I'm going nuts, I'm obsessed with Bond and can't wait.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 12, 2012 -> 08:38 PM)
I really liked it. Besides a couple of things that were out there (which you expect in a Bond movie), the only real question I had at the end was why Bardem's character didn't kill Albert Finney's character in the church scene. Based on everything that happened up to that point, it only made sense to off him.

Yeah I wondered that as well but I figured he was content finally having cornered M that he didn't care anymore. And I thought Bardem did a great job as the villain. Some reviewers thought he was trying too hard to be the Joker. I thought it all fit and was totally believable. He might have been the best part of the movie.

My only minor complaint was the lack of a Bond girl. Obviously that didn't fit with the end of M's character, but it did seem odd to introduce her and then kill her almost right away. I kept wondering if she was really dead (you didn't see the kill shot, and the helicopter above the island had a red cross on it), but obviously not.

Edited by Jenksismybitch