2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 2, 2012 -> 08:44 PM)
I hate when I can't watch on Wednesday night and have to avoid the TV thread for 24 hours.

Yeah, it did suck that Sarah got voted kicked off too. Maybe the whole "ex" thing kept them from finding another partner. My issue was that I saw Mandi's boobs the entire time before what Vinny did. What was the difference?

Good to see Wes straight up get his ass kicked. His partner stepped up and he got smoked. His ego needed that.

I too was a day behind. Wes is a little b****. He has absolutely zero social gameplay. If he'd just show up and act normal for once he could get a decent group of the non-veterans together and take them on, instead he instantly pisses everyone off.

As for what Vinny did, just because a woman dresses like a slut, that doesn't mean you can rip her top off.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Feb 6, 2012 -> 09:52 PM)
Obligatory shout out for Smash, since it's, ya know, my industry.

This is what I do on a day to day basis. lol

That's fine for you, but, no. There's enough singing and dancing on TV as it is.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 7, 2012 -> 06:24 AM)
I'll DVR "The River" but I hate 2 hour premieres. Too long. It's not a movie.

I think it's actually broken into 2 episodes shown back-to-back.

I'm looking forward to it. This may be a show that will only be good for one season, though. We'll see what happens with the 8 episodes they have planned.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Feb 6, 2012 -> 11:37 PM)
That's fine for you, but, no. There's enough singing and dancing on TV as it is.

There is ONE show and its Glee, which is terrible. Just the worst. I hate it with a passion. It in no way represents the reality of "theatre people". Smash does - which is cool to watch. I will admit that those not in the theatre industry may not give a s*** one way or the other. :P

QUOTE (Reddy @ Feb 7, 2012 -> 12:28 PM)
There is ONE show and its Glee, which is terrible. Just the worst. I hate it with a passion. It in no way represents the reality of "theatre people". Smash does - which is cool to watch. I will admit that those not in the theatre industry may not give a s*** one way or the other. :P

I watched it and enjoyed it, I have a feeling the gay guy is going to be a really annoying character though and hopefully he has only a small role going forward.

Was it only the geologist who thought it was curious that the only thing Emerson really asked the science room about was seismic activity, and the only fault they mentioned was the Heyward fault? Could be I just know too much, but that seemed like how you'd write things if you were expecting an earthquake on one particular fault out of the many in the Bay area.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 7, 2012 -> 08:36 AM)
Yeah it was nice to see some pieces fall into place.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Feb 7, 2012 -> 12:28 PM)

I have no problem with theatre people. I'm just not interested in musicals or anything in that vein.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 7, 2012 -> 09:07 PM)

Was it only the geologist who thought it was curious that the only thing Emerson really asked the science room about was seismic activity, and the only fault they mentioned was the Heyward fault? Could be I just know too much, but that seemed like how you'd write things if you were expecting an earthquake on one particular fault out of the many in the Bay area.

I figured that's what it was going for. Or, in the very least, it was strongly implied the mystery surrounding the 63s has something to do with an earthquake.