2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 4, 2012 -> 11:06 PM)
What the hell happened at the end? Who's key card was it?

Well they walked into Richmond's office using it, so it could be his, but likely Gwen's or Jamie's. But Gwen wouldn't make sense, as that would mean she blackmailed her Dad to get a warrant to have them find a key card to be traced back to her.

I'm curious if anybody who stuck with The Killing is actually riveted by it and in the edge of their seat or is everyone just watching to see who the killer is?

No matter who it is, it will probably have negative reaction.

So AMC is gonna play the first 4 seasons of Breaking Bad starting next week, which will lead up to the premiere of season 5. They're gonna air 2 or 3 episodes a night (late night). I've not followed the show, tried watching the first season, but couldn't get into it at the time. So, I'm going for it now. Gotta clear up my DVR, got 10 episodes of Community to catch up on, 11 episodes of House and the last 4 episodes of Eastbound and Down to finish.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 4, 2012 -> 11:39 PM)
I'm curious if anybody who stuck with The Killing is actually riveted by it and in the edge of their seat or is everyone just watching to see who the killer is?

No matter who it is, it will probably have negative reaction.

I'm still quite engaged in it. I haven't been disappointed with it at all.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 12:56 AM)
So AMC is gonna play the first 4 seasons of Breaking Bad starting next week, which will lead up to the premiere of season 5. They're gonna air 2 or 3 episodes a night (late night). I've not followed the show, tried watching the first season, but couldn't get into it at the time. So, I'm going for it now. Gotta clear up my DVR, got 10 episodes of Community to catch up on, 11 episodes of House and the last 4 episodes of Eastbound and Down to finish.

I can't wait for the new season.

QUOTE (JPN366 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 12:56 AM)

Interesting. What night does this start?

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jun 4, 2012 -> 10:21 PM)
Well they walked into Richmond's office using it, so it could be his, but likely Gwen's or Jamie's. But Gwen wouldn't make sense, as that would mean she blackmailed her Dad to get a warrant to have them find a key card to be traced back to her.

So the Mayor and Richmond have offices like right next to one another? That is the part where I got thrown off...

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:39 AM)
So the Mayor and Richmond have offices like right next to one another? That is the part where I got thrown off...

It's a government building, I assume, where the mayor and councilman both have offices.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 07:56 AM)
Interesting. What night does this start?

Late Sunday night/Monday morning. After this week's airings and re-airings of Mad Men and The Killing. Every night at midnight Central Time, 2 or 3 episodes. The entire 1st season airs next week, then 2, then so on.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:19 AM)
It's a government building, I assume, where the mayor and councilman both have offices.

Ahh that's right...I keep forgetting he is a councilman...

Although for accuracy's sake, the Mayor's Office is not going to be located next to a councilman's...but it is just a tv show.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 12:05 PM)
It's funny watching Boy Meets World reruns and seeing actors that are around today have small roles on episodes.

I get the same thing when I watch Married With Children episodes.

R.I.P. Gary of Gary's Shoes.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 08:14 PM)
And FRIENDS.

My wife and I have started to watch some Friends reruns. I gotta say, the show still makes me laugh. The writing is really, really good compared to a lot of today's crap.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 6, 2012 -> 09:39 AM)
My wife and I have started to watch some Friends reruns. I gotta say, the show still makes me laugh. The writing is really, really good compared to a lot of today's crap.

My wife has seen each one probably 50 times, but it's always the show that's on late at night before bed. Now I feel like I've seen each one a few times as well.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 5, 2012 -> 05:05 PM)
It's funny watching Boy Meets World reruns and seeing actors that are around today have small roles on episodes.

I was watching the marathon on MTV2 the other day. Probably my favorite show of all time. Which actors are you referring to? Linda Cardellini, I'm sure