2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SnB @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 07:57 AM)
I've been playing FIFA 12 exclusively for the last 6 months and I am completely addicted. The dynasty mode is really something else once you dive into it. I sim 2 out of every 3 regular season games and play all cup/tourney games just to get through more seasons. I've learned a TON about world soccer and its format while playing the game.

Just a blast.

I only play online. Maybe I'll have to try dynasty.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 10:28 AM)
He changed the whole game in like 2 minutes. Freakin absurd.

I kinda feel bad for Janelle because she isn't sure she is going but vote will probably be like 8-1 or something.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 10:36 AM)
I kinda feel bad for Janelle because she isn't sure she is going but vote will probably be like 8-1 or something.

She sucks.

Boogie was brilliant but made alot of sense. I loved how every group was trying to build and alliance. Lost in the shuffle is Jen who is floating along with no consequences. Also, Brittany needs to stop trying to run things, her and Danielle are two of the dumbest people in the house and Brit is one of the worst players ever.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 12:26 PM)
She sucks.

Boogie was brilliant but made alot of sense. I loved how every group was trying to build and alliance. Lost in the shuffle is Jen who is floating along with no consequences. Also, Brittany needs to stop trying to run things, her and Danielle are two of the dumbest people in the house and Brit is one of the worst players ever.

I don't like Janelle so I'm cool with her going away.

I haven't watched as many seasons as you guys so I'm not familiar with Britney's mishaps before but I think she's cute as hell so I hope she stays around for a while.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 01:51 PM)

I haven't watched as many seasons as you guys so I'm not familiar with Britney's mishaps before but I think she's cute as hell so I hope she stays around for a while.

She got played by this 3 guy alliance and carried when she had no shot. She sorta floated her season kissing butt of the people in power.

The thing about the alliance that played her was that they sucked. Only one guy was any good at comps but they stuck together.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 01:51 PM)

She lasted long in her season because she was a pawn. Thats it, thats all shes ever done.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 12:26 PM)
She sucks.

Jenn and Asheley both floating. I think they'll be gone in the next few weeks though judging from what I'm reading about feeds.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 02:32 PM)
Jenn and Asheley both floating. I think they'll be gone in the next few weeks though judging from what I'm reading about feeds.

I see Ashley going but then the "alliance" turning on each other again. Britt and Danielle are uber paranoid and Shane is about as drama queenish as a guy can be.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 03:46 PM)
That was one of the best episodes in the history of Big Brother.

ugh I can't stand that smug prick... I hate seasons when they bring back past winners. I didn't want the coaches to join the game but I knew America would vote that way. Dan and Boogie already won, as soon as they were back in as players the others should have gone after them. These new players are so dumb. The girls become catty/paranoid of each other and think Janelle is a bigger threat than Dan or Boogie...GMAFB

I agree they should stop brining back old players unless they do another All Stars season. Problem is, the past few seasons haven't really created memorable players.

Hope next summer they go back to the basics and get big personalities in there instead off droids like Joe and Jenn.

QUOTE (MEANS @ Aug 9, 2012 -> 03:08 PM)
ugh I can't stand that smug prick... I hate seasons when they bring back past winners. I didn't want the coaches to join the game but I knew America would vote that way. Dan and Boogie already won, as soon as they were back in as players the others should have gone after them. These new players are so dumb. The girls become catty/paranoid of each other and think Janelle is a bigger threat than Dan or Boogie...GMAFB

Go back and check out who won more competitions, Boogie+Dan or Janelle.