2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 19, 2012 -> 10:07 PM)
Oh man, I thought for sure Todd was going to play a big role in the end of that episode.

Only 2 episodes left, WTF!

Damn it. I forgot they were f***ing up this season.

So how do people think it is going to end?

-Skyler turns in Walt?

-Hank/DEA figures it out?

-Mike or Jesse kills Walt?

-Walt finally gets caught doing something stupid?

-Cartel kills Walt?

-Cancer comes back and Walt dies?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 08:21 AM)

-Skyler turns in Walt?

-Cartel kills Walt?

The first scene of the first episode teases that something is f***ed up for Walt. Seems like the cartel might be involved. My guess is that Mike and/or Jesse are killed, Hank figures it out but Walt finds out and tries to kill him, and Walt eventually has a show down with the cartel.

-Skyler turns in Walt?

-Cartel kills Walt?

I think Skyler is gonna play a big part in it. Either she purposely f***s up one of his business plans, or accidentally says something to Hank/Marie, etc.

One gripe about last night's episode: Mike is always so careful about everything. It's hard to believe he would leave Walt like that with just a plastic type hand cuff, you knew what was coming.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 06:45 AM)
I think Skyler is gonna play a big part in it. Either she purposely f***s up one of his business plans, or accidentally says something to Hank/Marie, etc.

One gripe about last night's episode: Mike is always so careful about everything. It's hard to believe he would leave Walt like that with just a plastic type hand cuff, you knew what was coming.

And leave Walt's keys and wallet on the desk.

If I had to guess, its going to involve the new syndicate we were introduced to.

I sincerely doubt they are just going to try and steal the $10mil from them, so my guess is that Walter is going to offer to work for them, in exchange for buying out his 2 partners for $10mil.

By working with the new syndicate, Walt will fix his distribution problems and still be able to create his empire.

The only problem is Walt seemingly doesnt know his place anymore.

Anyone watching The Newsroom? While it's overly idealistic and heavy-handed with a touch of too much romance between characters we don't REALLY care about, the writing is incredible and the actors timing is impeccable. It's worth a watch if you haven't already.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 09:57 AM)
If I had to guess, its going to involve the new syndicate we were introduced to.

I sincerely doubt they are just going to try and steal the $10mil from them, so my guess is that Walter is going to offer to work for them, in exchange for buying out his 2 partners for $10mil.

By working with the new syndicate, Walt will fix his distribution problems and still be able to create his empire.

The only problem is Walt seemingly doesnt know his place anymore.

With the way that Walt is now, he will demand they work for him.

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 10:06 AM)
Anyone watching The Newsroom? While it's overly idealistic and heavy-handed with a touch of too much romance between characters we don't REALLY care about, the writing is incredible and the actors timing is impeccable. It's worth a watch if you haven't already.

I'm hooked on it, too. The writing is top notch. It's a very dialogue-heavy show, much like Aaron Sorkin's other efforts. You're right about the timing. I particularly like the scenes with Jeff Daniels and Sam Waterson. Oh, and there's nothing wrong with Olivia Munn on screen.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 10:38 AM)
Im pretty sure that is how things are going to go bad. Walt keeps wanting more, the new guys just say screw it.

That wouldn't shock me at all. Personally I think the ending will come from the people closest to him. Either Skylar turns him in, Jesse kills him, or Hank busts him. I can't decide which one of the three is the most likely.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 10:52 AM)
That wouldn't shock me at all. Personally I think the ending will come from the people closest to him. Either Skylar turns him in, Jesse kills him, or Hank busts him. I can't decide which one of the three is the most likely.

I agree that it will be someone close, most likely family. But I don't see Walt ending up in prison, I think he will go out shooting.

How awesome was the dinner scene last night? "Good work shopping then, these green beans are choice!"

I liked when Jesse would just start drinking water whenever Skylar said something awkward.

Walts a megalomaniac, I think the Grey Matter stuff is to show that Walt has had self-destructive tendencies before. He rationalizes his decisions, but reading between the lines I think it was another, his way or the high way stance, and he thought that without him Grey Matter wouldnt work.

Sound familiar?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 11:08 AM)
I agree that it will be someone close, most likely family. But I don't see Walt ending up in prison, I think he will go out shooting.

How awesome was the dinner scene last night? "Good work shopping then, these green beans are choice!"

The dinner scene was great. The affair spill was awesome.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 10:50 AM)
I'm hooked on it, too. The writing is top notch. It's a very dialogue-heavy show, much like Aaron Sorkin's other efforts. You're right about the timing. I particularly like the scenes with Jeff Daniels and Sam Waterson. Oh, and there's nothing wrong with Olivia Munn on screen.

I loved the part yesterday where Mac was talking to her ex about how Will MacAvoy "struggles with things" and there he is with the pants. The chemistry on that set is incredible. And there is DEFINITELY nothing wrong with Olivia Munn on screen.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 11:08 AM)

I laughed out loud like three times during the dinner scene. Jesse was like a four year old.

QUOTE (CanOfCorn @ Aug 20, 2012 -> 11:20 AM)
I loved the part yesterday where Mac was talking to her ex about how Will MacAvoy "struggles with things" and there he is with the pants. The chemistry on that set is incredible. And there is DEFINITELY nothing wrong with Olivia Munn on screen.

I feel like the Newsroom is getting better and better each week.

-Skyler turns in Walt?

-Cartel kills Walt?

I'm thinking the cancer will come back and it will cause Walt to take even more chances and act more destructive. He will make a mistake somewhere and be killed/arrested.