2012 TV Thread

knightni

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Feb 29, 2012 -> 12:58 AM)
White Collar with a pretty good season end there.

Yeah. Obviously, Peter and Neal will both still be on the show, so I wonder how they're going to work this out.

Beau Bridges does a good job, I really really dislike Agent Kramer.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 1, 2012 -> 06:16 AM)
Hey MTV, don't be afraid to make new Dome challenges.

And God, Paula is so nasty. I know I say it every tear but needs repeating.

As a whole, the challenges have been really week. Next week looks pretty good though.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 1, 2012 -> 09:43 AM)
As a whole, the challenges have been really week. Next week looks pretty good though.

Agreed. Hope they get better now that the 2 girl team is gone.

I'm really digging Emily's "Sarah Connor" type vibe this season.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 1, 2012 -> 08:16 AM)

For somebody that was holding out so long because she had a boyfriend, she didn't seem to show a lot of remorse afterwards. If I had a girlfriend who was going to be on an MTV reality show, I would end it right there. I seriously wonder the percentage is that goes into the Real World or a Challenge in a relationship and cheats. I would think it has to be over 70%. Must suck to have to watch that from tv.

Finally caught up with the Walking Dead from this last Sunday. 100% in agreement with Steve. Apparently getting bitten isn't required, but having opened wounds covered in zombie blood isn't enough. So dumb.

The school scenes were great. The rest was utter crap. Averages to a C. One of the better episodes in a while since something actually happened (though really nothing did, because everyone is still in the exact same place, we just got to see another zombie escape).

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 1, 2012 -> 08:16 AM)

Paula is about the nastiest person in the history of ever. Last season she had a wound on her face all year, and this year she's always sunburnt. How anyone would want to go into the STD factory that must be her vagina, I have no idea.

AV club made a good point about Awake. The pilot is awesome gives you this amazing set up to the world these characters especially Issacs lives in and then next week it just becomes a procedural show with a twist.

Procedural shows bore me to tears. Especially cop procedurals. So as much as the idea sounds awesome, as a series, I don't know if it would keep my interest...

QUOTE (Cali @ Mar 1, 2012 -> 02:44 PM)
AV club made a good point about Awake. The pilot is awesome gives you this amazing set up to the world these characters especially Issacs lives in and then next week it just becomes a procedural show with a twist.

Procedural shows bore me to tears. Especially cop procedurals. So as much as the idea sounds awesome, as a series, I don't know if it would keep my interest...

I'm gonna give it a go. My only problem is the conclusion can only be that he's dead or in a coma right? Anything else and it would be kinda silly.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 1, 2012 -> 03:41 PM)
I'm gonna give it a go. My only problem is the conclusion can only be that he's dead or in a coma right? Anything else and it would be kinda silly.

Yeah, I'm giving it a go too. Plus, Jason Isaacs is awesome; Colonel Tavington was one of the best villains ever.

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 1, 2012 -> 08:48 AM)
Agreed. Hope they get better now that the 2 girl team is gone.

I'm really digging Emily's "Sarah Connor" type vibe this season.

I'd love to see a final girls challenge in the future of Evelyn, Laurel, and Emily.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 1, 2012 -> 02:30 PM)
Paula is about the nastiest person in the history of ever. Last season she had a wound on her face all year, and this year she's always sunburnt. How anyone would want to go into the STD factory that must be her vagina, I have no idea.

Exactly. Paula has slept with a different guy EVERY season. Literally. I'm going after Emily if I'm on this season.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Mar 1, 2012 -> 04:41 PM)

Yeah, that's the only thing I'm worried about. The outcome HAS to be that he is dead/coma, but I guess the fun part of the show is watching how it all unfolds or comes together. I don't know, I liked the pilot, so I will keep watching.