2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 8, 2012 -> 09:54 AM)
Anybody go thru phases like this...

My little cousin was watching one of those live action shows on Disney and I have to admit, some are kinda funny. Everytime Im flipping around and see one on Disney or Nick, I find myself watching them. I like iCarly and Good Luck, Charlie.

Don't judge me.

You, sir, are a creep.

My little cousin was watching one of those live action shows on Disney and I have to admit, some are kinda funny. Everytime Im flipping around and see one on Disney or Nick, I find myself watching them. I like iCarly and Good Luck, Charlie.

Don't judge me.

My wife thinks I have a slight addiction to "Phineas and Ferb" and "The Penguins of Madagascar"

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (farmteam @ Mar 7, 2012 -> 05:32 PM)
Agreed.

I definitely did NOT see Quarles starting on Oxy. That could be a real interesting story line.

I thought he was above the fray..................................guess not!

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Mar 8, 2012 -> 09:54 AM)
Interesting Challenge.

I understand Emily was raised in a strict, secluded, religious family but that was stupid. Don't blame Ty for having that reaction.

Don't judge me.

With three young kids, two of them girls, one of iCarly, Victorious, and Good Luck Charlie is almost always on in my house. I agree with you, they can be quite humorous.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Mar 8, 2012 -> 09:26 PM)
With three young kids, two of them girls, one of iCarly, Victorious, and Good Luck Charlie is almost always on in my house. I agree with you, they can be quite humorous.

iCarly is definitely watchable. Spencer is amusing. I also like Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Fairy Oddparents. The kid's shows I hate getting stuck watching are UpsideDown Show, Johnny Test (little dbag), and FanBoy + ChumChum, though I'm coming around a bit on the last one.

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Mar 8, 2012 -> 02:42 PM)
iCarly is definitely watchable. Spencer is amusing. I also like Regular Show, Adventure Time, and Fairy Oddparents. The kid's shows I hate getting stuck watching are UpsideDown Show, Johnny Test (little dbag), and FanBoy + ChumChum, though I'm coming around a bit on the last one.

I can't stand ICarly though i can at least understand the appeal it has to my 10 year old. I've caught a few episodes of Victorious. (At least that show has some girls worth looking at....and yes...they are all over 18 so i don't feel too pervy..lol)

Adventure time has been growing on me. it's one of those shows where I will laugh my ass off one time and next time be thinking WTF?????

I liked Phineas and Ferb at the beginning but it feel into the Spongebob trap. It's been so overplayed that without even trying you're seeing the same episodes over and over and over.

30 Rock has been terrific this season and last night was great with the Standards & Practices stuff.

Do we know which partner corresponds with which reality in AWAKE? Is the young partner in the sons reality?

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Mar 9, 2012 -> 08:30 AM)
30 Rock has been terrific this season and last night was great with the Standards & Practices stuff.

Do we know which partner corresponds with which reality in AWAKE? Is the young partner in the sons reality?

I think his old partner is with his wife alive and young with his son but I could be mistaken. The end of this episode was really weird with the police captain and random guy talking..... i hope they don't ruin a really interesting concept with some lame coverup conspiracy.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Mar 9, 2012 -> 10:19 AM)
I think his old partner is with his wife alive and young with his son but I could be mistaken. The end of this episode was really weird with the police captain and random guy talking..... i hope they don't ruin a really interesting concept with some lame coverup conspiracy.

That's kind of how I felt on the end as well. Someone causing the crash to try and get rid of him over something doesn't interest me. That's why I ask about the realities and partners because I would assume that is the real reality. Really.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 9, 2012 -> 11:37 PM)
I'm officially hooked to HIMYM. Saw a few episodes today and I'll be starting from EP 1 on Netflix. The Naked Man and all the Slap Bets are absolutely hysterical.

The first few seasons are gold, and you can easily watch through them quickly. Then you get to the past few seasons and you realize you don't laugh anymore...

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Mar 10, 2012 -> 01:53 AM)
The first few seasons are gold, and you can easily watch through them quickly. Then you get to the past few seasons and you realize you don't laugh anymore...

Yup. I will go with the first 4 seasons as being gold and while you will probably watch and enjoy after that, the laughs are fewer and far between.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Mar 9, 2012 -> 11:37 PM)
I'm officially hooked to HIMYM. Saw a few episodes today and I'll be starting from EP 1 on Netflix. The Naked Man and all the Slap Bets are absolutely hysterical.

The first few seasons are awesome. Slapsgiving had me in tears.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Mar 11, 2012 -> 12:05 AM)
Was he the comedian who did the school's s***ty commercials for about a year?

Nevermind, it was Michael Kosta.

Yea that commercial would've been pure epicness if Offerman did it.

Reading his wiki, Offerman actually has a side business of building boats and even an instructional video out on building boats. Pure Gold.

And Swanson's ex-wife Tammy is Offerman's real wife, pretty cool.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Mar 11, 2012 -> 12:10 AM)
And Swanson's ex-wife Tammy is Offerman's real wife, pretty cool.

Yeah, that's Megan Mullally... she's rather famous.

Nick Offerman went to high school with one of my co-workers. He actually owns his own woodshop. Not a joke. That's a hobby of his, which makes Ron's drunken work in the woodshop in, I think, season 2, all that more impressive.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 10, 2012 -> 11:37 PM)
Watching SNL. Jonah Hill got fat as f*** again.

That is what I said when I saw him. He is not as obese as he used to be but is on his way. He was on Stern last week and Howard even remarked on it.

Challenge fans. Juvenile fun. Me and some guys at the gym chat about the show and we decided to play "F, Marry, Kill" with the girls on this season. I went like so.

F: Diem

Marry: Emily

Kill: Paula