2012 TV Thread

knightni

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 1, 2012 -> 02:46 PM)
Andy's movie reenactments had me rolling.

"Then, Boom! He rips out the guy's esophagus. Then that guy's gonna die of course, cause you can't eat without an esophagus"

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finale of Breakout Kings was very good.

What was going to happen to Damien was pretty obvious to me. But I think it would have been more intense if Damien had instructed Lloyd to kill Zankinelli or something. Obviously it's something Lloyd would never want to do, for MULTIPLE reasons, but Zank already said he was willing to trade places with his daughter, and he may have been willing to die to save her. I just thinking killing Mad Max was too easy of an outcome. If he survives, great. If they kill him, great. Didn't seem to have the same suspense involved I guess.

That last scene in the interrogation room was awesome though. I suspect they are quite obviously going to not give him up, but it's a damn good offer they are being proposed.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 1, 2012 -> 03:11 PM)
"Then, Boom! He rips out the guy's esophagus. Then that guy's gonna die of course, cause you can't eat without an esophagus"

Andy is such a great character because even though he has such direct, easy to understand humor, he says some small things that just slay me as long as you pay attention.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 2, 2012 -> 03:35 AM)
Andy is such a great character because even though he has such direct, easy to understand humor, he says some small things that just slay me as long as you pay attention.

Andy is the worst character on the show to me. His movie descriptions and 5,000 Candles in the Wind are his high points. Stupidity as funny gets old to me.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 2, 2012 -> 09:57 AM)
Andy is the worst character on the show to me. His movie descriptions and 5,000 Candles in the Wind are his high points. Stupidity as funny gets old to me.

You're on drugs.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 2, 2012 -> 10:57 AM)

I couldn't disagree more. Yeah, he is very dumb, but it comes off as very believable most of the time.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 2, 2012 -> 09:57 AM)

Not an Adam Sandler fan either then? Because thats the premise of Billy Madison

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 3, 2012 -> 10:11 AM)
Not an Adam Sandler fan either then? Because thats the premise of Billy Madison

IMO that's actually an excellent analogy - Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore were funny because it was new. Everything else after? Crap.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 3, 2012 -> 10:05 AM)
+100000000

It's suffering from the exact same problem Parks and Rec has - every episode is the same formula, nothing changes. Kam/Mitchell fight about their roles and make up, Phil/Claire argue about parenting and make up, Jay/Gloria about the importance of showing Gloria off and then they make up. That was fun and new, and now it's just old and it's tough to stay engaged.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 3, 2012 -> 09:13 PM)
I concur. And I had no idea that LA had a subway?

There are some light rail lines that do go underground at times, Not sure whether it counts as a "full subway system".