2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ May 10, 2012 -> 06:20 PM)
Link

You have GOT to me kidding me. If Parks and Rec gets canceled I don't know what I'll do.

30 rock and Parks are some of the best shows on TV. I love how NBC thinks their good shows are the issue.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 11, 2012 -> 09:27 AM)
I just don't get the P&R love anymore. Last night's finale was nothing special. That show is just spinning wheels at this point. Better to end it on a high note instead of going out like The Office - a complete mess.

Dammit Jerry!

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 11, 2012 -> 10:27 AM)
I just don't get the P&R love anymore. Last night's finale was nothing special. That show is just spinning wheels at this point. Better to end it on a high note instead of going out like The Office - a complete mess.

I think it got caught in an elongated and bad story line with the election. I have no doubt it will be much better again next season

QUOTE (Brian @ May 11, 2012 -> 03:42 PM)
Good news.

Bad news, Awake axed. Not shocked but still.

I wonder if they knew it was happening ahead of time, seemingly they have the show on track to reach a conclusion in the next couple of episodes. I don't know if it would have made a difference but I think it would have been better off without the whole conspiracy thing at least being a big play until a few seasons in.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 13, 2012 -> 02:25 AM)
How did Alcatraz finish? I stopped watching halfway.

spoiler even though it's pointless

The warden knew about/controlled the time travel and was tracking the inmates via a secret room under alcatraz

that's about it

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ May 12, 2012 -> 08:30 PM)
spoiler even though it's pointless

The warden knew about/controlled the time travel and was tracking the inmates via a secret room under alcatraz

that's about it

Yeah, but why? I would appreciate the crazy producer explaining to use where he was going with the show for some closure.

Just finished season 3 of Weeds, I see why everyone said it fell off the cliff. There are some entertaining moments, but overall its like they just threw a bunch of s*** at the wall, hoping something would stick, so much madness.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 12, 2012 -> 11:59 PM)
Yeah, but why? I would appreciate the crazy producer explaining to use where he was going with the show for some closure.

Agreed, can they just tell us what would have happened?