2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 9, 2012 -> 02:52 PM)
I'm confused with this post. Last night was the worst precisely because of the thinned out storylines it covered but did nothing with (Lafayette, Sam/Luna, and the fire monster).

WTF? That's why I stopped watching.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 9, 2012 -> 02:08 PM)
I like the Tara storyline with the transition from human to vamp and the I like the search for Russell. Everything else was garbage.

For me to say it was the best episode of the season isn't exactly a ringing endorsement since the season has been a mess thus far, IMO.

You're not on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen to Eric's sister!?!? Such drama!

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 11, 2012 -> 04:56 PM)

It's a shame when stuff like this happens. The only losers are the viewers. It seems like it doesn't matter what you have (Dish, Direct TV, U-Verse, Comcast) there's always something going on between a service and channel provider. And when a dispute is finally ended, the consumer pays with increased rates.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jul 13, 2012 -> 06:19 AM)
It's a shame when stuff like this happens. The only losers are the viewers. It seems like it doesn't matter what you have (Dish, Direct TV, U-Verse, Comcast) there's always something going on between a service and channel provider. And when a dispute is finally ended, the consumer pays with increased rates.

You can blame ESPN for all of that.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 13, 2012 -> 03:15 PM)
How obvious is it that they will eventually be put into the game as players in a month?

Thats what I said initially, but at this point you KNOW the coaches will be at least final 8 right? At that point I think they are back into the game. Right now I just dont like there being two classes or players in the game.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 13, 2012 -> 03:35 PM)
I like Britney but she is in over her head compared to other 3. Just hoping for bikini time with her.

Did you see the preview where she was just shaking her tits?

Shes already been yelling at Willie for who he wanted to put on the block