2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find Wil hilarious on Big Brother. His DR's are funny and from what I have seen on After Dark, he is sarcastic. Too bad he is probably gawn Thurs. Lots of vanilla people on this show.

Can Frank use his hands more when he talks in the DR?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 08:48 AM)
Oh, Breaking Bad - how good you are... I'm a little perturbed we have to go through more Jessie depression and questions. I mean, come on dude, what do you think meth does to people?

No bother, great show, great episode.

I actually think its the other way. Jesse is a very empathetic person who actually cares about others. The only way he can cope is to find an outlet in drug addiction.

I think an interesting dynamic is that Jesse was the drug dealer/drug addict to start, whereas Walt was this straight edge teacher. Jesse continually has crisis of conscious about hurting other people, Walt could care less.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 03:10 PM)
Killing a kid on tv is a big move for a show. It was just creepy the way Landry...I mean Todd waved, stepped up, and shot him. I felt dirty.

I kept calling him Matt Damon. And it was a stone cold move in the show. It will be interesting to see how long it takes Todd to die.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 13, 2012 -> 03:55 PM)
The crazy part is that both Jesse and Walt reiterated that nobody could ever know that they were there. The guy was basically following orders, so you know that Jesse at least will have a tough time dealing with it. The wave first was very disturbing though.

And because it was his idea. This is going to effect Jesse.

Hell on Wheels was pretty good. I wasn't blown away by the show last season, but it definitely kept my interest. I imagine the Swede will be a bigger part again. Right now he's almost comic relief, having to empty people's s*** pots and remove the dead.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 06:20 AM)
So John Locke is now running the new US capitol on Falling Skies.

Is Terry O'Quinn going to forever be John Locke?

He has his own drama in the fall on one of the networks. To all LOST fans, he'll have trouble shaking that character.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 04:20 AM)
So John Locke is now running the new US capitol on Falling Skies.

Is Terry O'Quinn going to forever be John Locke?

I thoroughly enjoy falling skies. Has anyone seen this showtime show that they are running a marathon about this weekend? I have a free preview so was going to see if it is any good. Its something about private military operatives hunting terrorists.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 04:52 PM)
I thoroughly enjoy falling skies. Has anyone seen this showtime show that they are running a marathon about this weekend? I have a free preview so was going to see if it is any good. Its something about private military operatives hunting terrorists.

Is that a joke? That show is Homeland. It is amazing. A must watch.