2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Aug 29, 2012 -> 10:47 AM)
Gave "Copper" a shot last night. It's...interesting. Not sure that I really liked it but I think I'll give it a few more episodes before I decide.

I like it so far. The second episode (from this past Sunday) was better than the pilot. The characters are slowly developing. Sometimes it's hard to figure out who is who. Some of them look the same.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Aug 29, 2012 -> 12:28 PM)
I like it so far. The second episode (from this past Sunday) was better than the pilot. The characters are slowly developing. Sometimes it's hard to figure out who is who. Some of them look the same.

That was my main problem. The two cops look kind of similar, and then they look similar to the guy without the leg.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 29, 2012 -> 05:45 PM)
That show is so awful.

Apparently a ton of people watched it and triggered an auto-renewal, I wouldn't doubt for a second though that number starts dropping off big time.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Aug 29, 2012 -> 06:51 PM)
Apparently a ton of people watched it and triggered an auto-renewal, I wouldn't doubt for a second though that number starts dropping off big time.

I gave it 3 episodes and that was two too many.

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Aug 29, 2012 -> 06:06 AM)
I disagree. I think it's a very good show. The character interaction is great, and the writing is top notch.

Agreed though it seems to be a love it or hate it type of thing.

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 29, 2012 -> 07:53 PM)
Dan maybe a genius.

It will never happen but to see him and Dr Will in at the same time would be interesting.

He's the anti Will, but they are close in the best players to ever play the game. Neither of them win competitions yet dominate the game.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 30, 2012 -> 10:30 AM)
He's the anti Will, but they are close in the best players to ever play the game. Neither of them win competitions yet dominate the game.

Dan may have to start winning now. Didn't he win like last 4 comps in his season?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 30, 2012 -> 12:26 PM)
This season of Big Brother has been one of the best I've ever watched.

Eh, im on the fence. The vets have added too much experience to the game IMO and everyone is trying to make too many alliances.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 30, 2012 -> 12:58 PM)
Eh, im on the fence. The vets have added too much experience to the game IMO and everyone is trying to make too many alliances.

Season 6 was awesome because the house was so divided and All Stars was probably the best because of Chill Town running things.

Thank God Jersey Shore has been canceled after a final season. The dumbing down of America ... why would anybody waste time watching that crap? There has to be something better to do than watch those people on a reality show. The 3 Stooges movie deserved to bomb after putting Snooki in it. I would never see a movie with Snooki in it. I'm disgusted with myself for knowing who Snooki is.

Edited by greg775