2012 TV Thread

knightni

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 05:00 PM)
I LOL'd. It was a joke. I do, however, want to knock my wife up for the pregnancy sexxx. I guess that's just me being a red-blooded man, though!

What's holding you back, mr red blood? Get to work!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 23, 2012 -> 05:00 PM)
I LOL'd. It was a joke. I do, however, want to knock my wife up for the pregnancy sexxx. I guess that's just me being a red-blooded man, though!

Unfortunately in my experience pregnancy sex only lasted for a short period of time. On either side of that wonderful period of time you have "ugh, i'm sick all day and you think I want to have sex with you?" and "OMG i'm like an elephant, no way you're seeing me naked. Oh, you might also crush the baby." But man, those 3-4 weeks in the middle are nice.

Back to TV, for you Homeland fans:

Question: After Sunday’s beyond intense and fantastic episode of Homeland, I marvel at the fact that we’re only four episodes into the season. Is Episode 5 another game-changer? —Jorge

Ausiello: You. Have. No. Idea. Brace yourself for another rollercoaster ride. There’s a 15-minute, uninterrupted scene between Claire Danes and Damian Lewis that packs in more plot development than whole seasons of other shows. Bonus Scoop: Dana’s romance with the veep’s son is going to take a literal and figurative turn for the worse.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 26, 2012 -> 11:24 AM)
That was cool, but the episode was pretty terrible. Worst one I can ever remember.

I actually kind of agree. The whole paintball thing was pretty lame.

Dexter was good. Although I don't like Issac being in jail. Takes away a wildcard....for now.

Homeland was really great. That 15-minute scene was incredible. Awesome acting from that duo. Saw that Dana/Veep kid thing coming from a mile away, as that symmetry makes me giggle.

Boardwalk was decent, but not that exciting. Jillian's storyline with Indiana boy was good though. I had no idea where she was going with that, I just thought she was going to keep him around to fill Jimmy's void. But are they really that bad at identifying people 90 years ago that they can't tell he is a different person? I mean, it's not like she disfigured him or had him rot for a few weeks. Anyone should be able to tell that's not Jimmy.

Im disappointed Isaac is in jail too, but he will get out on a technicality soon. No doubt.

I really didnt like the talk him and Isaac had at the prison. Mostly because ALL CONVERSATIONS AT A PRISON ARE RECORDED.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 29, 2012 -> 09:44 AM)
Im disappointed Isaac is in jail too, but he will get out on a technicality soon. No doubt.

I really didnt like the talk him and Isaac had at the prison. Mostly because ALL CONVERSATIONS AT A PRISON ARE RECORDED.

I've always wondered that. I see in a lot of TV shows or movies people will freely talk about crime, and it never seemed smart. Maybe none of those conversations can be used against you in a court of law? I don't know.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 29, 2012 -> 10:08 AM)
I've always wondered that. I see in a lot of TV shows or movies people will freely talk about crime, and it never seemed smart. Maybe none of those conversations can be used against you in a court of law? I don't know.

oh yes they can, and they are

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 29, 2012 -> 01:45 AM)
Dexter was good. Although I don't like Issac being in jail. Takes away a wildcard....for now.

Homeland was really great. That 15-minute scene was incredible. Awesome acting from that duo. Saw that Dana/Veep kid thing coming from a mile away, as that symmetry makes me giggle.

Boardwalk was decent, but not that exciting. Jillian's storyline with Indiana boy was good though. I had no idea where she was going with that, I just thought she was going to keep him around to fill Jimmy's void. But are they really that bad at identifying people 90 years ago that they can't tell he is a different person? I mean, it's not like she disfigured him or had him rot for a few weeks. Anyone should be able to tell that's not Jimmy.

My guess was that him sitting in the bathtub would make him look bloated/swollen. Pretty good episode, even though not much really happened. I'm glad we got more Harrow.

Homeland was amazing. Getting ever so closer to beating Breaking Bad for best show on TV.

Walking Dead continues to be very good. The new characters really help add some life to the show, and i'm glad we got a break from the prison group.