Who will the #5 starter be in 2013?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Zach Stewart
    • Nestor Molina
    • Hector Santiago
    • Simon Castro
    • Dylan Axelrod

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 09:02 AM)
As much as I like Humber, I'm not going to feel super comfortable about him in that 5th slot until I see him come out and put up 3-4 starts of the quality he put up early in the year last year...

Between the number of IP being way over his career high, and his performance after he got some rest with his injury, I feel much better about Humber coming into this year. He should be a guy who can put up league average numbers, which is what we want out of him as 5th starter.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 10:25 AM)
Between the number of IP being way over his career high, and his performance after he got some rest with his injury, I feel much better about Humber coming into this year. He should be a guy who can put up league average numbers, which is what we want out of him as 5th starter.

league average numbers out of the 5th starter position would be stellar, btw.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 09:25 AM)

Agreed.