2012 Promo Schedule released!

ewokpelts

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 5, 2012 -> 05:12 PM)
Definitely. Only 2? And one is a beer vendor? The Hawks always have 4 or 5 in half as many games.

There should have been a PK, AJ, Danks bobble heads every year by now. Took em till last year for a damn MB one

When I first read the title of this thread--- I thought it was meant to be a joke.

I'm only half kidding when I say that they'd have to give away the actual tickets to get me out to the Cell this year.

Guess I'll just teach summer school and use the money for next season's Bulls tix.

Edited by SouthSideTeacher

Was kind of hoping that the 2005 Canvas would fall on a weekday covered by the 27 game plan. I've never really cared too much about promo giveaways though, so no biggie. Half the time I can't even make it to the park until second inning or so because of work.

On the other hand, this year 20,000 people might not show up the entire game, let alone by the second inning.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 01:13 PM)
Was kind of hoping that the 2005 Canvas would fall on a weekday covered by the 27 game plan. I've never really cared too much about promo giveaways though, so no biggie. Half the time I can't even make it to the park until second inning or so because of work.

On the other hand, this year 20,000 people might not show up the entire game, let alone by the second inning.

Sox are playing houston on a weekend,so it makes sense to have it then.

And it wont be hard to get tix. There's always a code to be had.

• 3 weeks later...