Should the Sox consider Dunn for Soriano?

southsider2k5

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 01:13 AM)
can I help get her pregnant?

You can be the back-up plan, lol.

You're like the Rick Hahn in this situation.

To tell the truth, I'm 42 and have never had a child or intentionally set about to have sex with the purpose of getting a woman pregnant, so it's making me a bit nervous that I have to perform "under pressure," and I don't think the odds of getting pregnant from just 1-2 times could be much more than 20-30%.

The really funny thing is that I just talked to my ex in the Philippines and she doesn't want to get married but she now also wants to have a baby with me in 2013, haha.

So I'm going from babyless to Philander Rodman (Dennis' dad) in the span of one week.

Knock on wood/crosses fingers.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 02:33 PM)

To tell the truth, I'm 42 and have never had a child or intentionally set about to have sex with the purpose of getting a woman pregnant, so it's making me a bit nervous that I have to perform "under pressure," and I don't think the odds of getting pregnant from just 1-2 times could be much more than 20-30%.

The really funny thing is that I just talked to my ex in the Philippines and she doesn't want to get married but she now also wants to have a baby with me in 2013, haha.

So I'm going from babyless to Philander Rodman (Dennis' dad) in the span of one week.

No pressure. Just hit hit it once a week until 'mission accomplished'. Many men have been in worse predicaments.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 03:22 PM)
ColombianCupid.com popped up on the ad banner this time.

(Warning/disclaimer, the following tangent is not intended to completely derail the thread but posted merely for entertainment purposes in the dead of winter when fake Gavin Floyd trade rumors and Straw Man Arguments over KW are all that are left to entertain now that college bowl season is mercifully over).

You would not believe how hot Sofia Vergara was as a blonde at age 20-25.

I used to watch her on UNIVISION, there was a show called FUERA DE SERIE that came out with a new program nearly every weekend.

Shakira.

Esperanza Gomez (google is your friend).

If you ever get a chance to go on vacation there (either the Caribbean Coast or Bogota/Cali/Medellin), it's the most beautiful country (overall) that I've ever been in...and it's really not as dangerous as Mexico, Thailand or Russia, not even close.

My one year teaching there might have been the most fun I've had in my entire life.

Just make sure you like futbol, dancing and drinking/fiestas (in no particular order). Would like to see J4L's recap posts after six weeks spent in Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (YASNY @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 03:13 PM)
No pressure. Just hit hit it once a week until 'mission accomplished'. Many men have been in worse predicaments.

Unfortunately, I have to see my Filipinas this weekend, haha. Looking forward to the white sand beaches...and to seeing Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia and Singapore for the first time.

Can cross every Asian country off my bucket list (which also includes going to the observation deck of the 10 tallest buildings in the world, Petronas Towers will be 7, somehow I have to get to Dubai and Mecca for the top 2) except for the compelling vacation locales Myanmar and Bangladesh. I guess technically Bhutan, Brunei, Nepal (was on the Tibet side of Mount Everest) and India count, too. Next "big trip" will be India or Australia, perhaps Egypt if things cool down there a bit more. Japan in October.

So sadly, will have to wait for Round 2 beginning of February, as needed.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 04:29 PM)
(Warning/disclaimer, the following tangent is not intended to completely derail the thread but posted merely for entertainment purposes in the dead of winter when fake Gavin Floyd trade rumors and Straw Man Arguments over KW are all that are left to entertain now that college bowl season is mercifully over).

You would not believe how hot Sofia Vergara was as a blonde at age 20-25.

I used to watch her on UNIVISION, there was a show called FUERA DE SERIE that came out with a new program nearly every weekend.

Shakira.

Esperanza Gomez (google is your friend).

If you ever get a chance to go on vacation there (either the Caribbean Coast or Bogota/Cali/Medellin), it's the most beautiful country (overall) that I've ever been in...and it's really not as dangerous as Mexico, Thailand or Russia, not even close.

My one year teaching there might have been the most fun I've had in my entire life.

Just make sure you like futbol, dancing and drinking/fiestas (in no particular order). Would like to see J4L's recap posts after six weeks spent in Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina.

That's like saying a murderous kidnapper with a knife isn't as dangerous as a murderous kidnapper with a gun, grenade, or baseball bat embedded with railroad spikes.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 04:34 PM)
Unfortunately, I have to see my Filipinas this weekend, haha. Looking forward to the white sand beaches...and to seeing Kuala Lumpur/Malaysia and Singapore for the first time.

Can cross every Asian country off my bucket list (which also includes going to the observation deck of the 10 tallest buildings in the world, Petronas Towers will be 7, somehow I have to get to Dubai and Mecca for the top 2) except for the compelling vacation locales Myanmar and Bangladesh. I guess technically Bhutan, Brunei, Nepal (was on the Tibet side of Mount Everest) and India count, too. Next "big trip" will be India or Australia, perhaps Egypt if things cool down there a bit more. Japan in October.

So sadly, will have to wait for Round 2 beginning of February, as needed.

Mongolia?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 02:33 PM)

yeah, f*** this, I'm sticking to socks and towels for a while.

No interest in COUGARS, unless they will give me an AUDI TT as part of their "sponsorship" agreement, haha.

Did marry a Russian, however.

Beautiful women...but often with icy/cold hearts, just like the winters there. However, if you do succeed, you'll have her heart forever.

Before there's a Czech/Slovak/HungaryCupid sighting, I would lump them all in that same general category. Caveat emptor.

Edited by caulfield12

• 2 weeks later...