Kennedy- strikeout(swinging)

Eckstein- Pop up to CF

5-3 bad guys going into top of 7th

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should just go for it all next year, and sign Vladamir, Vidro, Millwood, Ponson, Cameron, Tejada and resign Bartolo.

Is red the right color to put that in or should it be in green?

RED means that you are dreaming...

OK thanks... Red is the color that it should have been in then.

WE are great at popping out on the infield. Crede and Konerko have it down to a science. I see a bullpen line 4 2/3 shutout ball for the halos pen. No wait Valentin will get a homer when we are down 6-3 in the ninth. This is sick and getting worse. At least we have a AA pitcher going against this AAA lineup that is making us look like idiots.

Ya know what? I think wed have been better off if Jose had never touched that ball. Cuz he touched it, slowed it down and deflected it so the second run could score. If it had gone straight to Carlos, Quinlan holds at third, Kennedy strikes out and Eckstein ends the inning with his flyout and its only 4-3. But Jose finds another way to kill us... :angry:

Colon has nothing today, they need to take him out.  :angry:

Colon has something - he has his refusal to cover home plate on a wild pitch so that a run scores. I guess he is too good to actually field or playu the game once the ball leaves his hand - actually his head being "in" the game reminded me a lot of D'angelo Jimenez.

Colon has something - he has his refusal to cover home plate on a  wild pitch so that a run scores.  I guess he is too good to actually field or playu the game once the ball leaves his hand -  actually his head being "in" the game reminded me a lot of D'angelo Jimenez.

He was part of one of the best doubleplays ever turned this evening when Valentin shorthopped a doubleplay throw. Somehow this piece of s*** no good fatass is almost 40 games over in his career