Gamethread: Monday August 11th

CWSOX45

Im done with Colon. Ive supported him but hes just a fat tub of goo. And this has nothing to do with his terrible pitching tonite. Figgins was on third and the ball got away from Olivo. Figgins charged home and we have a shot, Miguel gunned it back but Colon wasnt even close to home. He just wasnt hustling. I can take poor play for a little while but I cant take a lack of effort... :angry: :fyou

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im done with Colon. Ive supported him but hes just a fat tub of goo. And this has nothing to do with his terrible pitching tonite. Figgins was on third and the ball got away from Olivo. Figgins charged home and we have a shot, Miguel gunned it back but Colon wasnt even close to home. He just wasnt hustling. I can take poor play for a little while but I cant take a lack of effort... :angry:  :fyou

I'm sorry to say, but c'mon the guy is human. I bet if he was winning you wouldn't say that.. Of course i wouldn't have said what i said about Konerko if he would be hitting :P

I'm sorry to say, but c'mon the guy is human. I bet if he was winning you wouldn't say that.. Of course i wouldn't have said what i said about Konerko if he would be hitting :P

Humans can still exert maximum effort. Anything less, and in Colons case, was less, is unacceptable...

Top of 8th:

Brenden Donnelly replaces Greg Jones

Konerko- single to CF

Valentin- single to RF

Crede- single to LF

Daubach- sac fly to deep RF(almost a grand slam)

Konerko scores, Valentin advances to 3B

Willie Harris pinch runs for Joe Crede

Alomar- ground out 2B

6-4 bad guys going into bottom of 8th

Well thats stranded, I was talking about LOB. Which I believe is how many runners each hitter left on base...

LOB is the total number left on baseball and no way is it 15

stranded may refer to the total nuymber each batter has left but there is no f***ing way we have 15 LOB

Alright, this game is over. I didn't want to say it, but I have to. We're not gonna score five runs off of Percival, if that is who comes in, and I think it will be. This has probably been the most frustrating game in the last month. :angry: