Peavy vs Ozzie

fathom

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 11:10 AM)
Round Two is about to begin

OzzieGuillen Ozzie Guillen

People want me to look bad but I so honest i wiil saynthe real true put u seat belt on

I will kill peoples fellings no mercy i turn the page but they no let me a long then get ready going to be bad

Iam out the country now but i never quit in anything yes be ready when i talk going to be fun

When i get to chitown lets make one thing clear what happen last day whit the sox stay tune

So I guess he's going to elaborate about the meeting with Reinsdorf and "I left the meeting with the same amount of information I went in with"?

Here we go...

Guys, I need some advice on Cowley....I don't know how many times I've wanted to shoot a tweet begging his cancer to come back, but I always stop.......I know I could just not follow, but I enjoy getting my shots in....

I'm just tired of him getting away with bringing this Sox stuff up over and over and over again....

QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 11:27 AM)
Guys, I need some advice on Cowley....I don't know how many times I've wanted to shoot a tweet begging his cancer to come back, but I always stop.......I know I could just not follow, but I enjoy getting my shots in....

I'm just tired of him getting away with bringing this Sox stuff up over and over and over again....

The more you respond, the worse he gets. You just have to ignore him. he trolls twitter for people to get pissed at what he says

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 11:39 AM)
The more you respond, the worse he gets. You just have to ignore him. he trolls twitter for people to get pissed at what he says

So true. The sooner you unfollow, the better you will feel. Now if we can just get the filter that blocks any post with his name, I will be happy!

QUOTE (Whitewashed in '05 @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 11:26 AM)
So I guess he's going to elaborate about the meeting with Reinsdorf and "I left the meeting with the same amount of information I went in with"?

Here we go...

I'd love to hear how that balances with "I want an extension or else".

People want me to look bad but I so honest i wiil saynthe real true put u seat belt on

I will kill peoples fellings no mercy i turn the page but they no let me a long then get ready going to be bad

Iam out the country now but i never quit in anything yes be ready when i talk going to be fun

When i get to chitown lets make one thing clear what happen last day whit the sox stay tune

I feel like this is Ozzie rapping.

Even when it's written I still have trouble understanding what he is trying to say. I'm not going to miss that at all. But one thing is apparent. He enjoys the drama. Thinks it's going to be fun.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 06:36 PM)
Doing so will only create more publicity for him and thus will only make the Sun Times hold onto him longer.

Yes exactly. It would be viewed as a Freedom of the Press issue and some folks in the media use that too often to print slander about someone of interest and then bury any retraction in a back page somewhere

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 12:10 PM)

Seriously, how could anyone possibly like this guy or want him as part of your organization. What a piece of s***

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 01:47 PM)
Seriously, how could anyone possibly like this guy or want him as part of your organization. What a piece of s***

I've already turned the page. I really don't care what Ozzie Guillen or his stupid kids think anymore.

Hopefully once spring training starts we'll all see a difference in the attitude of the team, and we can all forget about the stupidity that Ozzie brought to this team.

I'm glad Ozzie is going to speak some more. I hope he makes Jerry and the front office look so bad.

I mean grown people are acting like Ozzie was welcome back one more year, the final year of his contract, etc., cause that was the company line and they say Ozzie "quit" with two games left with the Sox 29 games out of first place.

I've maintained all along KW won this war.

So what if Ozzie technically "quit" with 1-2 days to go, to take a much better job w/job security?

Please. The 2 hated each other. Kenny won. Case closed.

Speak, Ozzie. I want to hear more about this.

p.s. The difference between the Ozzie lovers and haters IMO is we lovers don't give a f*** what Ozzie says publicly. The haters tend to look at all his sentences (of which there are a zillion) and study them religiously. I took Ozzie's statements as great theatre, great fun. Many of you took them and got mad.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jan 20, 2012 -> 03:15 PM)
I'm glad Ozzie is going to speak some more. I hope he makes Jerry and the front office look so bad.

I mean grown people are acting like Ozzie was welcome back one more year, the final year of his contract, etc., cause that was the company line and they say Ozzie "quit" with two games left with the Sox 29 games out of first place.

I've maintained all along KW won this war.

So what if Ozzie technically "quit" with 1-2 days to go, to take a much better job w/job security?

Please. The 2 hated each other. Kenny won. Case closed.

Speak, Ozzie. I want to hear more about this.

p.s. The difference between the Ozzie lovers and haters IMO is we lovers don't give a f*** what Ozzie says publicly. The haters tend to look at all his sentences (of which there are a zillion) and study them religiously. I took Ozzie's statements as great theatre, great fun. Many of you took them and got mad.

Give me a ring once you get back to reality.