SOXOBAMA's opinion: Payton > Jordan

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 19, 2012 -> 03:05 PM)
have you ever seen Walter play?

Have you ever seen Jordan dominate?

This is dumb. Everyone can have their own opinion. You have yours. I'll take Jordan given he's universally accepted as the best to ever play his sport.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 19, 2012 -> 03:07 PM)

This is dumb. Everyone can have their own opinion. You have yours. I'll take Jordan given he's universally accepted as the best to ever play his sport.

Opinions can be wrong and his is wrong. Jordan is the best player ever to play his sport, walter is not, the end.

Opinions can be wrong and his is wrong. Jordan is the best player ever to play his sport, walter is not, the end.

Walter is also the best NFL player ever.. If the Bears had a decent off line back in the 70's and early 80's, he would've even dominate the NFL much more than he did..

So i guess your answer is a no that you haven't seen him played.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 19, 2012 -> 01:15 PM)
Jim Brown would still have the all-time rushing record today if he had played to a real retirement age.

And imagine what Barry Sanders or Bo Jackson could have accomplished had they played the number of years that Walter did.

Gayle Sayers was better than Walter Payton....I think Barry Sanders was better than both.

You put Sayers or Payton on better teams when they came into the league and they would be considered even better than what they are.

It is easier to be more dominant in basketball than football.

Sad to see what happened to two of my favorites Earl Campbell and Walter Payton.