Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 2, 2011 -> 10:04 PM)
I have a combined 3.7 points from my flex position so far this year in fantasy. #everyonecaresaboutmyfantasyteam

There's a forum for this, and people largely ignore it. Your hashtag was correct, though.

QUOTE (The Critic @ Oct 3, 2011 -> 07:40 AM)
After a Bears loss, it's the best radio show in the city.

It's like two angrier Ron Santos.

Absolutely hilarious.

nails on a chalkboard. I cant even appreciate it for its unintended humor. The hosts and callers are the real life versions of the superfans

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 3, 2011 -> 08:53 AM)
nails on a chalkboard. I cant even appreciate it for its unintended humor. The hosts and callers are the real life versions of the superfans

I'll never forget riding home from a game one Sunday a few years ago, after another s***ty loss to someone, and a caller called in to defend the Bears, and in a completely Superfanesque way, stated "The Bears' is one fine or-gan-i-za-tion."

It was one as if Chuck Sworski called in himself.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 3, 2011 -> 10:03 AM)
I'll never forget riding home from a game one Sunday a few years ago, after another s***ty loss to someone, and a caller called in to defend the Bears, and in a completely Superfanesque way, stated "The Bears' is one fine or-gan-i-za-tion."

It was one as if Chuck Sworski called in himself.

Some guy called in last night after the game while I was going to pick up dinner, and his entire point was "Jay Cutler is a baby. He doesnt even hang out with his teammates on the sideline. He is just a baby" and Obradovich treated it like it was the most intelligent call in statement he had ever heard. There was no breakdown of the actual game, just a sideline demeanor critique.

These guys see 3 second snapshots of Cutler on the sideline and act like he goes to the sideline and hangs out by the tunnel with his arms crossed until the game is over.

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Oct 3, 2011 -> 09:28 PM)
From what I read they are just pulling it for tonight's game and he will be back next week.

That's the one thing about football I really dislike, the whole redneck-y hick aura the sport has, like NASCAR and pro wrestling, I hate that.

Hank Williams Jr just sucks, his "music" is God awful.

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Oct 3, 2011 -> 09:28 PM)
From what I read they are just pulling it for tonight's game and he will be back next week.

that would be pretty funny to just pull him for a week. what kind of message does that send? "dont say politically incorrect things or you get your hand slapped. then all is forgiven"

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 4, 2011 -> 09:15 AM)
that would be pretty funny to just pull him for a week. what kind of message does that send? "dont say politically incorrect things or you get your hand slapped. then all is forgiven"

They can't not act or they'd have a ton of angry emails/viewers. But if they got rid of him permanently...they'd have a ton of angry emails/viewers.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Oct 4, 2011 -> 12:37 AM)
That's the one thing about football I really dislike, the whole redneck-y hick aura the sport has, like NASCAR and pro wrestling, I hate that.

Hank Williams Jr just sucks, his "music" is God awful.

Hank Williams Sr>Hank Williams III>>>>>>>>Hank Williams Jr

I don't like Country music, in fact, I hate it but there are few Country acts I don't find disagreeable like Johnny Cash and Willie Nelson.Some old stuff by Hank Williams Sr is ok but damn his son sucks, and he's annoying as f***, and it's got nothing to do with his politics, he's just comes off as an arrogant meathead to me.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 4, 2011 -> 08:15 AM)

The thing I read on yahoo said it was pulled last night and would be back pending how he acted over the next week.. Ide assume it will be back though