Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 10:01 PM)
Cutler's our 6-8 weeks, could be back for the playoffs.... IF we make it.

f***. If Hanie can go 3-3, the Bears should still have a good chance to make the playoffs. It's gonna be 2005 & 2006 all over again, depend on the defense & special teams.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 09:14 PM)
Call me crazy, but I think they can beat at least 3 of these 4...Broncos, Seahawks, Vikings, Chiefs

The Raiders are a pretty bad defensive team. Forte should have a good game next week and there might not be that much pressure on Hanie to make big throws.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 09:14 PM)
Call me crazy, but I think they can beat at least 3 of these 4...Broncos, Seahawks, Vikings, Chiefs

I don't think the Raiders game is an automatic L either. I was pretty hyped for the game in Lambeau though, so much for that now.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 09:17 PM)
The Raiders are a pretty bad defensive team. Forte should have a good game next week and there might not be that much pressure on Hanie to make big throws.

I wasnt sure if I should list the raiders or chiefs. The Chiefs are all over the place. I think the Raiders are more of a challenge, but winnable.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 09:18 PM)
I wasnt sure if I should list the raiders or chiefs. The Chiefs are all over the place. I think the Raiders are more of a challenge, but winnable.

Yeah, you really can't predict what that KC team will do. You just gotta hope you get them on one of their bad days.