Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 02:39 PM)
The Packers haven't played a defense in the top 10 all season..

Wow, you certainly are confident. The 49ers won't get to play the Packers, because they won't make it to the NFC Championship Game.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad martz is gone...i think his system is antiquated and really only works well with an outstanding O line. I do however hope that the next O-coordinator knows how to use Forte as effectively as martz did (ie using him off the edge and letting him find holes behind pulling guards, rather than running between the tackles).

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 02:39 PM)
The Packers haven't played a defense in the top 10 all season..

The 49ers earned that top 10 D by beating St.Louis(2), Arizona(2), Seattle(2), Cleveland, Washington, Cincy and the almighty Tampa Bay Bucs.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 02:33 PM)
Mike Martz "resigned" when he didn't have a contract. How does that work?

I was thinking that too, then I thought that I bet the contract expires at the end of the NFL season, not the Bears season. So, he might have been under contract until Feb. Just leaving a month early.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 02:37 PM)
We have 5 Super Bowl wins. The 2nd most in NFL History..

Unless you believe the NFL started in 1967 and you're gonna disregard all the history, NFL titles and HOFers before that...Bears have 8 NFL titles and 1 SB.

9>5

Just saying... ;)

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 02:44 PM)
Technically water boys and cable runners still work in the NFL.

Well, if Hanie accepts a job as Bears waterboy, I'm all for it...just never want to see that mfer in a Bears uni.

The 49ers earned that top 10 D by beating St.Louis(2), Arizona(2), Seattle(2), Cleveland, Washington, Cincy and the almighty Tampa Bay Bucs.

Who has the Packers beat? Lets see the Bears(2), Minnesota (2), Denver, Rams, KC, Bucs, San Diego, Carolina, and Oakland.

I believe the Packers also have the worse Def..

Edited by SOXOBAMA

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 03:08 PM)
Who has the Packers beat? Lets see the Bears(2), Minnesota (2), Denver, Rams, KC, Bucs, San Diego, Carolina, and Oakland.

I believe the Packers also have the worse Def..

They beat the Saints, Falcons, Giants and Lions(2). All of those teams are in the playoffs. They beat the Lions Sunday without their 4 best players.

How are the Packers the worst D in football?

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 11:51 AM)
Besides, Hegone33 is just trying to get a rise out of bears fans right now, since his perennial contender 49ers has shown everyone how to win their division with regularity over the past 5 years like the Bears have. Oh, wait.....

I love it when you guys pull up team history, but when its against them its all about what have you done for me lately........

I'll take the 5 Superbowl rings and 18 division championships, along with the first round bye and you guys go enjoy the debacle that is the Chicago Bears......hey at least you guys are 1-0 in 2012.....

They beat the Saints, Falcons, Giants and Lions(2). All of those teams are in the playoffs. They beat the Lions Sunday without their 4 best players.

How are the Packers the worst D in football?

We are 4-1 against playoff teams..

Giving up yardage on DEF. The Packers have given up over 400 yds of offense per game.

Edited by SOXOBAMA