Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another big play by the Bronco's offense!!!! Stupid delay of game penalty by Denver though.

I'm glad Fox is opening things up a bit. The way teams defend Tebow you have to take chances down field and Tim doesn't throw a bad deep ball. If Pitt gets burned enough, they'll have to bring there safeties back and it will open the rushing lanes.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 05:56 PM)
I was one of Big Ben's biggest fans prior to his off the field problems. I will never ever cheer for anything he does. I actually wonder what I'd do if the Bears had him on there team. I'd literally have to root for him to get injured so that I could go back to cheering for my favorite team.

Damn, rough penalty for Denver. That was a great pick. Obviously it was an offsides though.

Wil Cordero and Joey Belle would be up there close.

Or Kobe on the Bulls, although that guy is loved as 2nd to God and Mao Zedong here in China. Maybe even more than Yao Ming.

Guess Jesus was too busy listening to prayers over Christmas and New Year's but now has the time to focus on more secular matters like the NFL Playoffs.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 03:13 PM)
Wil Cordero and Joey Belle would be up there close.

Or Kobe on the Bulls, although that guy is loved as 2nd to God and Mao Zedong here in China. Maybe even more than Yao Ming.

Guess Jesus was too busy listening to prayers over Christmas and New Year's but now has the time to focus on more secular matters like the NFL Playoffs.

I don't believe Belle had done anything close to what Big Ben did. But I was a kid than so I could be wrong.

And Kobe isn't a good example. Not for one second did I ever believe that girl raped him. The difference between the Kobe situation in Colorado and the Rapist situation are significant. Its all my personal opinion but I have zero doubt that Big Ben has raped at least one women, possibly two.

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 01:51 PM)
Let's not get carried away with saying he's top 5.

In no order

Brees,Brady,Rivers,Eli,Romo,Rodgers,Ryan,Schaub,Big Ben.

That is 9 right there and that doesnt include if Peyton comes back.

Rivers and Romo huh

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 03:28 PM)
Rivers and Romo huh

Phillip has the track record that is pretty darn good. I realize he struggled for a chunk this year but I don't know how you could argue that Cutler is better. Cutler is better physically than every QB in the league outside of potentially Rodgers/Cam. But there is more to football than just that.

I think Cutler is in that next tier of guys but I'd say Eli/Rivers are both ahead of Cutler at this point in time.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 03:13 PM)
Go tebow. Beat the rapist. You are a horrible qb at this stage in your career but a tremendOus human being.

and we know Tebow is a "tremendous human being" how?

Just because he prays real hard?GMAB

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 04:36 PM)
Interesting. Brandon Marshall, Jay Cutler, and Ryan Clady have been talking a bit on twitter. Cutler seems to be hinting at bringing both of them to Chicago. However, I don't believe Clady is a FA so no idea how the Bears would add him. Marshall and Clady would be tremendous fits though.

Im comfortable letting Jay be the gm after reading this

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 06:53 PM)
According to the announcers, that was a "tough pass to make"

NO. IT. WASN'T.

NOT FOR A QUARTERBACK.

Wide open in the middle of the field. Should have been easy even when off balance.