Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 49ers defense is going to have to play lights out Saturday. Cause even if they play well the Saints will still score 25 points.

I agree with you. If our D & special teams doesn't play lights out. We will lose

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 03:00 PM)
I seem to remember the Vikings having a great offense and got beat by the Falcons in the playoffs in 98.

LOL, the Falcons were the 4th highest scoring team that year and were the 4th best in scoring defense.

And the red zone offense. All those David Akers FGs won't beat Brees & co.

that's is also very true. We need to score TD's in the red zone. I believe the 49ers are a year away but this game will be a lot of fun to watch.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 03:00 PM)
I seem to remember the Vikings having a great offense and got beat by the Falcons in the playoffs in 98.

In 2006 the Ravens had a ridiculous defense, and lost to an offensive powerhouse in Indianapolis in the playoffs.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 04:10 PM)
I predict the 49ers and Giants will be the two top teams within 3 years.

Yeah, because if there's one sport that is predictable...it's the NFL. You never get teams leapfrogging each other into the playoffs in that sport.

In 2006 the Ravens had a ridiculous defense, and lost to an offensive powerhouse in Indianapolis in the playoffs.

The Ravens D was awesome in 06. I thought it was going to be a Ravens & Bears Super Bowl in 06.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 02:45 PM)
My prediction for this weekend is 49ers 27 Saints 23

Our special teams will come up big this weekend.. Lee is the best punter in the league

How about a Saints / 49ers sig bet?

If I win, you have to put "Drew Brees is my hero and my 49ers are trash" in your signature for 60 days. If you win, I will put "SOXOBAMA is the greatest poster ever, and the 49ers rule" in my signature for 60 days.

How about a Saints / 49ers sig bet?

If I win, you have to put "Drew Brees is my hero and my 49ers are trash" in your signature for 60 days. If you win, I will put "SOXOBAMA is the greatest poster ever, and the 49ers rule" in my signature for 60 days.

I wouldn't mind putting a Saints pic up but will never call the 49ers trash.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 03:25 PM)
I wouldn't mind putting a Saints pic up but will never call the 49ers trash.

That's the point of a sig bet. You seem to think the 49ers are clearly better, so if they lose, you should put it.

The offer stands.

That's the point of a sig bet. You seem to think the 49ers are clearly better, so if they lose, you should put it.

The offer stands.

If the 49ers win you change your pic to Lebron James and the Miami Heat will win the NBA championship

I'd rather cut my dick off.

have some balls and do it.. If u have faith in the Saints beating the 49ers

U want me to call my team trash, so lets see you putting up the Heat winning it all

Edited by SOXOBAMA