Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 05:13 PM)
TN didn't make the playoffs and only had a 9-7 record

OK then, the Saints only played one other playoff team on the road, so what do you expect? And they took that team, the #1 seed, to the final possession.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 05:13 PM)
Packers D is a league leader in takeaways. They also are 15-1. Just in case you forgot

Side note: The Steelers were 1st in defense by scoring & yards. Yet they were dead last in takeaways, how the f*** does that happen?

OK then, the Saints only played one other playoff team on the road, so what do you expect? And they took that team, the #1 seed, to the final possession.

So, what you are saying is that the Saints had a weak schedule

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 06:12 PM)
I wish Al Davis' son ran the Bears. :unsure:

Ok, the ESPN radio guys here in Vegas were ripping the Raiders' FO to shreds this afternoon. If you get a chance, watch the press conference...it was extremely...awkward. Reggie McKenzie cannot possibly be as stupid as he sounds, because my word, he came off as freaking stupid...

I'm not so disappointed we didn't land him at this point...

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 11, 2012 -> 08:57 AM)
The NY Daily News is feeding the Anti-Sanchize, trade for Peyton movement pretty heavy here, with tons of "Off the record" quotes ripping Sanchez.

Yeah, they started the the undercurrent about a month ago, now it is becoming a full on tidal wave.

Personally I think they need to tell Rex to STFU a little more often and stop making gaurantees and boasts. It has done nothing but make him and the team look bad and puts undo pressure on the team.