Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 18, 2011 -> 04:09 PM)
So the Raiders traded the rest of their 2012 draft before they even saw what they had in Pryor?

He is going to need about 3 years before he can run an NFL offense. Even them i'm not that sure.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 19, 2011 -> 12:14 PM)
ESPNChiBears Dickerson and Wright

by espnchijon

Cutler on Martz $ #@& him comment: 'It is what it is. We're moving on. I'm a competitor.' JD

I'm sure in the heat of a game, players/coaches say worse s*** to each other all the time.

Had a nice discussion with a Bears scout yesterday. Not much for you guys, except he discussed that whey they draft, it's usually a group decision, and that Angelo is really the only one that can overrule the group, but usually goes along most times.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Oct 19, 2011 -> 01:45 PM)
Had a nice discussion with a Bears scout yesterday. Not much for you guys, except he discussed that whey they draft, it's usually a group decision, and that Angelo is really the only one that can overrule the group, but usually goes along most times.

Did you tell that dude that he's terrible at his job, then?

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 18, 2011 -> 04:56 PM)
Ronnie Brown to the Lions for a backup RB and a 7th round pick.

rescinded today due to a health issue with Jerome Harrison. Brown still an Eagle per Adam Schefter

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 19, 2011 -> 06:46 PM)
rescinded today due to a health issue with Jerome Harrison. Brown still an Eagle per Adam Schefter

Wow, Im not sure why they cared about it.. Brown got practically 0 playing time and best of my knowledge Harrison can still play. If nothing else have a 7th rounder too.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 19, 2011 -> 07:11 PM)
Wow, Im not sure why they cared about it.. Brown got practically 0 playing time and best of my knowledge Harrison can still play. If nothing else have a 7th rounder too.

schefter later tweeted harrison failed his physical. so apparently he cannot play ;)