Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Oct 22, 2011 -> 01:22 PM)
Blackmon, Jeffery, and Floyd will all be first rounders, with a couple other guys who are fringe 1/2 like Broyles. I'd say there's a good chance Floyd could fall to the Bears assuming their somewhere in the middle of the pack. I'm also a fan of AJ Jenkins. If Floyd was available to them and they passed, I think it'd be a huge mistake. I think Floyd is going to be an elite NFL WR.

Unfortunately I don't think they will be...if they win this weekend, I think they end up winning 10 games and pick in the low twenties somewhere.

Either way, they're such a mess at so many positions they should have an easy time picking someone that can make an impact next season.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 23, 2011 -> 12:58 PM)
Complain about the pass protection if you must...but 17 carries, 118 yards, 1 TD for Forte, 4 carries, 42 yards, 1 TD for Barber, in about 35 minutes, doesn't happen if the line isn't controlling the game.

They've been run blocking all year long...and everyone seems to realize this but Martz...until now.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Oct 23, 2011 -> 01:15 PM)
Not against gb.

Well you're not going to run over every single team in the League.

But generally, running the ball has not been a problem, especially considering how inadequate they have been in pass protection.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 23, 2011 -> 03:18 PM)
Well you're not going to run over every single team in the League.

But generally, running the ball has not been a problem, especially considering how inadequate they have been in pass protection.

Which tells me this is a line with solid makeup/abilities, needs coaching/practice and a scheme to help them develop.