Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Cutler is hurt. But the Bears are really hard to ever take seriously. They haven't fielded a legitimate offense since 19ninetynever. They pretty much go as far as their defense and special teams take them every year. In the 21st century, the game is geared towards the offensive side of the ball. Look at the teams that are getting to and winning the SB of late. Explosive aerial attacks, solid running games, above average defense and special teams.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Dec 4, 2011 -> 03:10 PM)
Its a real shame, two weeks ago the Bears looked like they could challenge the Packers. Now we score 3 points against the Chiefs.

No way in hell. Yes, anything can happen in a single NFL game. But the chances of the Bears going into GB and winning were extremely remote. They're just not nearly as talented. Even when healthy.

No way in hell. Yes, anything can happen in a single NFL game. But the chances of the Bears going into GB and winning were extremely remote. They're just not nearly as talented. Even when healthy.

They were moving the ball well enough to score on the Packers defense. Combine that with a turnover oriented defense and I think the Bears had about as good a shot as any other team in the NFL.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Dec 4, 2011 -> 03:14 PM)
They were moving the ball well enough to score on the Packers defense. Combine that with a turnover oriented defense and I think the Bears had about as good a shot as any other team in the NFL.

Which isn't saying a lot. At least the NFC. The Saints might have a chance because they can get into a shootout. Bears had their chance last year.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Dec 4, 2011 -> 03:24 PM)
Actually saying the Bears had as good a chance as anyone to beat the Packers is saying a lot. The Saints in Lambeau dont really stand too much of a chance.

The NFC is pretty crappy outside of the Niners, Saints, Falcons, maybe Dallas? I like the chances of an AFC team in a neutral setting beating GB much better than an NFC going into Lambeau.

Hanie, you are one of the dumbest motherf***ers I have ever seen in my life.

I literally hate you right now.

Great game plan, Bears...way to think you could just run the ball with your s***ty OLine and let Hanie "manage" the game...

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 4, 2011 -> 01:10 PM)
I know Cutler is hurt. But the Bears are really hard to ever take seriously. They haven't fielded a legitimate offense since 19ninetynever. They pretty much go as far as their defense and special teams take them every year. In the 21st century, the game is geared towards the offensive side of the ball. Look at the teams that are getting to and winning the SB of late. Explosive aerial attacks, solid running games, above average defense and special teams.

Nice of you to troll when the Bears have a s***ty backup QB throwing passes. Bears had scored 30+ points in quite a few games with Cutler and were rolling on offense with Jay.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 4, 2011 -> 01:27 PM)
The NFC is pretty crappy outside of the Niners, Saints, Falcons, maybe Dallas? I like the chances of an AFC team in a neutral setting beating GB much better than an NFC going into Lambeau.

With a healthy Cutler the NFC has about 5 teams better than almost all of the crap in the AFC. NFC is far superior to the AFC.