Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 03:55 PM)
How come the word s*** gets blocked out, but not the word cocksucker?

Packer fans are sensitive.

I said "fan", not "fans". I was talking still about my co-worker. I would like to make it abundantly clear I was not saying all Packers fans are cocksuckers.

And don't edit this for your broadcast so it looks like I'm screaming, "ALL PACKERS FANS ARE COCKSUCKERS".

/AD

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 03:35 PM)
I've had many Bears fans talk shi* over the years, how the tide has turned and I can't do the same? That's not fair at all.....

And I sure will enjoy that playoff run, you enjoy the GM search :headbang

k

QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 04:00 PM)
Please show me in that quote where I start bringing up team history?

Actually it wasn't you, it was SOXOBAMA who brought up team history, but your quote is what started this little mini-beef...anyways, go Saints, Giants or whoever, lol.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 04:06 PM)
Hopefully they don't miss the playoffs for 9 straight years...

Because making playoffs but not winning anything is the new standard!

I'm sure everyone heard Lovies comments about the playoffs the last five years? The reporter says you've made the playoffs once in the last 5 years, he says no, we've made it once in the last two years........classic!

Edited by HeGone33

QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 04:12 PM)
Ha! A Bears fan who wants to make fun of another teams draft picks..........

LOL, that poster is definition of Packer Homerism, he is not a Bears fan whatsoever.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 04:10 PM)
Remember when they drafted Alex Smith and passed on that other QB. What ever happened to that guy?

Yeah, first overall pick and they get Smith.

We had a crack at Rodgers too and got Benson :crying

Rodgers wouldn't have done anything with us though, we don't groom QBs :(

And the Niners will not win because of...Alex Smith ;)

Alex is a free agent at the end of this season. He had a great season this year and won us some huge games.

Harbaugh has a lot of faith in him

QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 04:19 PM)
Oops, forgot about that one! Rodgers would look so much better is a Niner uni......

Actually Mike McCarthy was with the Niners when they took Smith over Rodgers. Funny how that worked out.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 04:18 PM)
Rodgers wouldn't have done anything with us though, we don't groom QBs :(

Through no fault of his own, Aaron Rodgers would be out of the NFL by now if the Bears drafted him. The Bears' system is just f***ed.

This is the most childish fight I've ever seen on this board. I really don't know why you guys are fighting as our teams don't play in the same division and no real rivalry. Both teams are historically great, Bears floundered this year and the the 49ers excel. Bears have been better over the past decade, but haven't been a model franchise. Both suck at drafting QBs like most of the NFL.

Now can it stop?

Edited by Quinarvy

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 3, 2012 -> 04:19 PM)
Alex is a free agent at the end of this season. He had a great season this year and won us some huge games.

Harbaugh has a lot of faith in him

I know, but he's still a game manager QB, you need a QB to win you games though, look at the last QBs who've won SBs, the last game manager who won a SB was TB Bucs Johnson I believe...dunno if you can win with that type of QB unless you have a monster D and I'm not sure if SF has that type of shutdown D, I could be wrong though :)