Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 03:10 PM)
I may vomit all week long if Denver wins. The Tebow coverage, regardless of how he plays, will be excruciatingly painful.

I will convert to Christianity just to pray to Jesus to come down and tell everyone "enough of this s***."

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 03:19 PM)
How about the Broncos win in triple OT by a score of 3-0. A stat line of 1 for 42, 18 Yds, 6 INT, and 2 fumbles for Tebow to go with that win. And then they lose 49-0 next week.

"TEBOW IS GREAT. LEAD THEM TO VICTORY."

Interesting. Brandon Marshall, Jay Cutler, and Ryan Clady have been talking a bit on twitter. Cutler seems to be hinting at bringing both of them to Chicago. However, I don't believe Clady is a FA so no idea how the Bears would add him. Marshall and Clady would be tremendous fits though.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 04:36 PM)
Interesting. Brandon Marshall, Jay Cutler, and Ryan Clady have been talking a bit on twitter. Cutler seems to be hinting at bringing both of them to Chicago. However, I don't believe Clady is a FA so no idea how the Bears would add him. Marshall and Clady would be tremendous fits though.

Please.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 02:55 PM)
I'm disgusted by the fact that I have to agree with you.

I was one of Big Ben's biggest fans prior to his off the field problems. I will never ever cheer for anything he does. I actually wonder what I'd do if the Bears had him on there team. I'd literally have to root for him to get injured so that I could go back to cheering for my favorite team.

Damn, rough penalty for Denver. That was a great pick. Obviously it was an offsides though.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 02:55 PM)
I'm disgusted by the fact that I have to agree with you.

PS: You should do it more often, haha. Albeit I think the two of us tend to agree quite a lot when it comes to the Bears.

On a sidenote, the Bears are your 2nd team correct? I know you are a big Bills fans.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Jan 8, 2012 -> 05:57 PM)
PS: You should do it more often, haha. Albeit I think the two of us tend to agree quite a lot when it comes to the Bears.

On a sidenote, the Bears are your 2nd team correct? I know you are a big Bills fans.

Yeah, and given the fact that the Bills have been, uh, terrible since Wade Phillips screwed Doug Flutie I've wound up paying as much/more attention to the Bears by default.