Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 04:22 PM)
they never faced a great D this season.

And San Fran never faced an offense like NO. Maybe the Lions, but they're really not on the same level.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against San Fran. I just think they're more a product of their schedule than anything else. They lost to the Ravens and pulled out a win against the Lions. Otherwise the schedule was pretty weak (Steelers were banged up the 2nd half of the season).

Edited by Jenksismybitch

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And San Fran never faced an offense like NO. Maybe the Lions, but they're really not on the same level.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against San Fran. I just think they're more a product of their schedule than anything else. They lost to the Ravens and pulled out a win against the Lions. Otherwise the schedule was pretty weak (Steelers were banged up the 2nd half of the season).

We also beat the Giants and Bengals.. The Saints played a weak schedule as well

They played Carolina (2), Vikings, Bears, Rams, Bucs(2), Colts, and Jags. Atl was overrated this season

Edited by SOXOBAMA

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 04:23 PM)
Cool.

I will put up a Saints pic if the 49ers lose and you will put up a Lebron pic if you lose

No, you will put up a BREES Saints pic if you lose with the wording "the 49ers are trash".

Edited by Steve9347

Hey, the Niners lost to Dallas at home. Dallas scored 27.

Dallas was probably the best offense the Niners faced this year.

I think the Giants, Bengals Det,Phil all have much better offense than the Cowboys and we beat them all.

You think the Bengals have a better offense than the Cowboys?

Yes i do.. I love their Wr's. Not a huge Romo fan.

Benson is alright.

I think they have a nice team for the future

Edited by SOXOBAMA

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 05:01 PM)
still waiting on 2 great teams that Saints beat on the road this season

When the Saints beat the 49ers this weekend they still will not have beaten a great team on the road.

There are a lot of very good teams in the NFL, don't know that there are any great teams. Green Bays offense is great, their defense is merely good. Patriots also have a great offense but their D is s***.

Keep up with your hypotheticals though.

When the Saints beat the 49ers this weekend they still will not have beaten a great team on the road.

There are a lot of very good teams in the NFL, don't know that there are any great teams. Green Bays offense is great, their defense is merely good. Patriots also have a great offense but their D is s***.

Keep up with your hypotheticals though.

Packers D is 2nd to last..