Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 14, 2012 -> 07:37 PM)
Only if Greg Williams resigns, I have no idea why you'd even consider firing him.

I agree. That had more to do with lack of talent on D than coaching. They don't seem to have any young playmakers on D (hello Martez?) and Harper & co. seem to be getting old in a hurry.

The Saints lost that game on October 30. They lost to 2-14 St. Louis (who plays in a dome). Win that game, they have home field, no way San Fran does that in NOLA.

Props to the 49ers & Alex Smith. He's still no Aaron Rodgers, but he won a playoff game on his shoulders, which is what a #1 pick should do.

QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Jan 14, 2012 -> 07:52 PM)
I repeat, Who's got it better than us? NOBODY!!!!!!

LOL, enjoy the week. They out-Sainted the Saints at the end, but the key was all the hard hits in the 1st half that led to those fumbles and the 17-0 lead.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 14, 2012 -> 08:07 PM)
LOL, enjoy the week. They out-Sainted the Saints at the end, but the key was all the hard hits in the 1st half that led to those fumbles and the 17-0 lead.

If NY upsets GB, SF will have a hell of a shot to get to the SB, they ain't gonna outPacker the Pack in GB.

I just got back from the game.. Besides going to the World Series game 2, this was the best game I have ever went to.

Go 49ers!!!!

I hope the Packers lose tomorrow, so I can be at the championship game next weekend

Edited by SOXOBAMA

Vernon Davis

Jimmy Graham

Rob Gronkowski

Aaron Hernandez

The stars of today's games, yet Mike Martz has no use for a TE in his offense. Genius.

Martz is hated here in San Fran.. I was so thrilled when he left town.

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 14, 2012 -> 08:23 PM)
They've some great talent on that team and they almost beat the Packers several weeks ago.. I'm a huge Cruz fan. Wish my team had him

No denying that the Giants have some solid talent. However, that near win for them was at home. The Packers are a much different team at home (like all teams).

No denying that the Giants have some solid talent. However, that near win for them was at home. The Packers are a much different team at home (like all teams).

I don't think the Giants can beat the Packers. I do believe it will be a very close game.

The Packers are the best team in the NFL. It's hard to believe that they have had 3 QB's who might be in the top 15 Qb's of all-time

Edited by SOXOBAMA

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Jan 14, 2012 -> 09:27 PM)
I don't think the Giants can beat the Packers. I do believe it will be a very close game.

The Packers are the best team in the NFL. It's hard to believe that they have had 3 QB's who might be in the top 15 Qb's of all-time

If both teams play their absolute best game, the Giants can certainly beat the Packers. The problem is that the Giants haven't played their best game very often since 2008.