Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Sep 15, 2011 -> 02:42 PM)
Bronocs Fans Plan Anti-Orton Billboards

Looks like Orton is getting the Grossman treatment in Denver.

Watch the video, Skip Bayless is a total miscreant.

Stupid. Orton was actually a solid qb last year as well, certainly nothing spectacular but Tebow and Quinn wouldn't even come close to his production this season.

i like how Bayless makes the point that Michael Jordan is a bad GM, therefore Elway is probably also a bad GM. Then Broussard says Jerry West is in the top two of all time NBA GMs, and Bayless responds with "who is to say that Elway knows what a good QB looks like?"

The guy is a total idiot

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 15, 2011 -> 06:42 PM)
i like how Bayless makes the point that Michael Jordan is a bad GM, therefore Elway is probably also a bad GM. Then Broussard says Jerry West is in the top two of all time NBA GMs, and Bayless responds with "who is to say that Elway knows what a good QB looks like?"

The guy is a total idiot

all he tries to do is stir the pot for reactions. If he really believes what he actually says then he must have a lot of pictures of people.

QUOTE (Espy.Teahen @ Sep 15, 2011 -> 07:09 PM)
I do.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/10466/brady-quinn

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/13200/tim-tebow

If you know how to read statistics then you should be good to go.

82 attempts with a 50% completion percentage in 9 games is superior just because of QB rating?

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 15, 2011 -> 05:14 PM)
82 attempts with a 50% completion percentage in 9 games is superior just because of QB rating?

let's see. YPA is pretty important. His rush yards add a whole new dimension. completion % is pretty much a draw. 52% for Brady Quinn is nothing to brag about.

You sound like a Notre Dame homer.

I'm no Tebow fan, but if there's not a spot in the NFL for Tebow, there certainly is not one for Quinn.

Edited by Espy.Teahen