Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 25, 2011 -> 02:15 PM)
This is really f***ing Risky by Buffalo if they Can't get into the end zone on 3rd down.

Really? I think this is brilliant. I thought it was a huge advantage that the touchdown was overturned. And now with that stupid move from NE, the Bills have a first down and can run this thing down to the final seconds.

QUOTE (God Loves The Infantry @ Sep 25, 2011 -> 04:18 PM)
Really? I think this is brilliant. I thought it was a huge advantage that the touchdown was overturned. And now with that stupid move from NE, the Bills have a first down and can run this thing down to the final seconds.

Fitzpatrick nearly fumbled the ball and the Bills just had a penalty on their O-Line. Stopping the clock.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 25, 2011 -> 02:19 PM)
Fitzpatrick nearly fumbled the ball and the Bills just had a penalty on their O-Line. Stopping the clock.

Yeah, I didn't anticipate that the Bills would do retarded things like running into the pile instead of simply stepping back and down.

QUOTE (God Loves The Infantry @ Sep 25, 2011 -> 04:20 PM)
Yeah, I didn't anticipate that the Bills would do retarded things like running into the pile instead of simply stepping back and down.

Stepping back and down would actually have left 0:15 or so on the clock. The penalties made it work out that the rest of the clock was burnt.

Remember, you're talking to a person who thought that the Bills had the Titans beat with just a kickoff to go in the 1999 playoffs.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Sep 25, 2011 -> 04:37 PM)
Don't understand this defense, we get pressure without blitzing but the qb can pass all over? I think they might need to adjust it a little at least vs the top tier qb's.

The argument against that of course is that the defense actually held Aaron Rogers in check last year, 3 different times.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 25, 2011 -> 04:54 PM)
When Cutler left the field after the last incompletion to Roy Williams, did he make a jester to get Williams out of the game, and then put up a 1 and a 3 for perhaps Johnny Knox?

If he did, then he's nuts. He overthrew Williams. Knox would have had to be 20 yards down the field to catch that.