I really hope you guys don't hate me now

BridgeportHeather

I'm sorry I acted so wrongly at the tailgate and all throughout Saturday night. I didn't mean to let the drinking get the best of me. What you saw was not the real Heather. I seriously hope you guys don't hate me now because of it. And, if you guys do, I apologize.

I'm sorry I acted so wrongly at the tailgate and all throughout Saturday night.  I didn't mean to let the drinking get the best of me. What you saw was not the real Heather.  I seriously hope you guys don't hate me now because of it.  And, if you guys do, I apologize.

I'll only forgive you if you admint Iowa State is better than Illinois State... :headbang

I'm sorry I acted so wrongly at the tailgate and all throughout Saturday night.  I didn't mean to let the drinking get the best of me. What you saw was not the real Heather.  I seriously hope you guys don't hate me now because of it.  And, if you guys do, I apologize.

Heather... everything is fine. Just the next time you might want to drink that much I'll pick you up on the way down.

Heather,

Your apology was directed towards the persons at the tailgate, and since I was not there, I may be chiming in where it's not wanted, but I just feel the need to explain to you where I was coming from yesterday.

I don't know you from Eve, so it would be easy for me to say "Hey, it's her life, who cares what she does with it", but since there is some sense of "knowingness" that comes from this board, I couldn't do that. IMO, "tough love" is sometimes the best way to get someone to help themselves to get better, and that was my intention yesterday. They weren't personal attacks (how could they be, I don't know you) -- rather, they were attacks on the choices that you made.

It is my hope that in some way, my comments (and of course the comments of everyone else here) will lead to you taking the necessary steps at handling this situation.

We're all Sox fans here, and we've gotta look out for each other -- because no matter who we are, we at some time need help from others in our lives.

Heather,

Your apology was directed towards the persons at the tailgate, and since I was not there, I may be chiming in where it's not wanted, but I just feel the need to explain to you where I was coming from yesterday. 

I don't know you from Eve, so it would be easy for me to say "Hey, it's her life, who cares what she does with it", but since there is some sense of "knowingness" that comes from this board, I couldn't do that.  IMO, "tough love" is sometimes the best way to get someone to help themselves to get better, and that was my intention yesterday.  They weren't personal attacks (how could they be, I don't know you) -- rather, they were attacks on the choices that you made.

It is my hope that in some way, my comments (and of course the comments of everyone else here) will lead to you taking the necessary steps at handling this situation.

We're all Sox fans here, and we've gotta look out for each other -- because no matter who we are, we at some time need help from others in our lives.

WELL said

Love ya heather........................ and we all make mistakes Dont worry about it.

i refrain from saying anything b/c alot of people were bringing up good points. however

i was the victim of a drunk driver, and i could easly have mention the lost i went

thru. it change my life that night.

if you can learn from this, as i am sure that all the posters here are thinking the same

then the lesson was well learned.

i really can't believe i am going to say this, but clu is right and i would like to add another point

you now may see the dangers of drinking and driving. if these people didn't say anything,

then they would not have cared about you.this goes to prove that we in some ways look

out for each other.

like bmr once said, maybe we can get another sox army, this proves that we are capable of

iit.

no one hates you, if fact to me it showed that a lot of them more concerned for you.

Don't know why anybody would "hate" you....I've heard worse from the SNR broadcasts.. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

heather no one hates you ............dont worry..........for next time we know to bring the duct tape and put you in the trunk when you say no to a ride home .....lol.... :lol:

heather no one hates you ............dont worry..........for next time we know to bring the duct tape and put you in the trunk when you say no to a ride home .....lol.... :lol:

Being duct taped and locked in a trunk...boy does that bring back memories. :lol:

WHAT HAPPENED? I GET SILLY WHEN I DRINK TOO MUCH AS WELL SO DON'T FEEL BAD.

WHAT HAPPENED?  I GET SILLY WHEN I DRINK TOO MUCH AS WELL SO DON'T FEEL BAD.

Read the 'yesterdays party' thread and such...I really made an ass of myself. I didn't mean to give everyone a bad impression of me. I'm really not like that. :(

Read the 'yesterdays party' thread and such...I really made an ass of myself.  I didn't mean to give everyone a bad impression of me.  I'm really not like that. :(

I would have just laughed at how you were acting. Afterall you were having fun. Just dont get in a car and drive.