Bengals Cheerleader, Teacher Sarah Jones Accused of Sex with Student

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 31, 2012 -> 02:55 PM)
Don't get me wrong, getting a girl like that when you're 17 would be kind of cool, but I have a feeling when you scrape off all that make up, she may not be such a looker.

She's already not that much of a looker with the makeup...but I guarantee her body is exquisite if she is a cheerleader for the Bengals.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 31, 2012 -> 03:38 PM)
So what is the age where cool becomes child molestation?

it's the classic stereotype. The male teacher giving it to his female student is a sick molesting pig that could destroy the girl. A female teacher boinking her male student is so hot & the kid is so lucky. Unfortunately for her (if she did it), the law does not see it that way.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 31, 2012 -> 03:41 PM)
it's the classic stereotype. The male teacher giving it to his female student is a sick molesting pig that could destroy the girl. A female teacher boinking her male student is so hot & the kid is so lucky. Unfortunately for her (if she did it), the law does not see it that way.

And it totally depends on how hot the girl teacher is...

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 31, 2012 -> 04:06 PM)
Isn't 17 legal now? This hot piece of ass did nothing wrong.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jan 31, 2012 -> 04:06 PM)
The comments in the article certainly hint at the "victim" being 17.

Will County is 17 IIRC but there may be an upper limit on the age. I saw the comments but I have no idea where they're getting that info.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 31, 2012 -> 04:07 PM)
In Ohio, the age of consent is 16 unless the other person is a teacher/parent/administrator/coach/something like that with the person, in which case the age of consent is 18.

They need to do away with that nonsense. If I'm 16/17 and I have a chance to ream something that looks like that, it's on. Shouldn't be a crime at all.