Official 2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SexiAlexei @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 08:15 PM)
This press conference is horrible...

I guess you'd expect ND to take his side, but some of this nonsense they are spouting is ridiculous.

If he's gay and ND knows it, I do respect them going down with the ship until Te'o comes out.

I just hope ND didnt force him into making this story up. We'll probably never know that though.

Edited by zenryan

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 06:36 PM)
Yeah, but there is a difference between him roping his dad into this AFTER he realized he was a schmuck and had been exaggerating about his online girlfriend to everyone (perhaps he actually never met her, but made those parts up because he didn't want to admit that she was just an "online" relationship), or if he and his family deliberately set out to create this hoax from the beginning.

I'm not sure which to believe.

This is where I'm at

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 08:17 PM)
The simplest answer is usually correct. And the simplest answer is that he's gay and this was a cover up that spiraled out of control.

yup. and those of us watching the press conference are watching the cover up happening in front of our eyes

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 04:09 PM)
Jarvis Jones plays a completely different position. He is a pass rush linebacker/DE.

He was the best defensive player on his team, although Stephon Tuitt was a close second.

late to the party, but CJ Mosley comes to mind

QUOTE (zenryan @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 07:17 PM)
If he's gay and ND knows it, I do respect them going down with the ship until Te'o comes out.

I just hope ND didnt force him into making this story up. We'll probably never know that though.

This is just crazy

Edit: by that I mean the situation, not your assertions.

Edited by iamshack

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 08:25 PM)
this is really sad if the kid is gay and they are covering this all up with this pathetic press conference

Actually doing him a disservice.

But I guess being a Catholic school, they dont want to be seen standing side by side with him on this.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jan 17, 2013 -> 01:30 AM)
All I will say is that you are a bunch of sick f***s, and I'm betting that less than half of you will have the balls to admit you were wrong and apologize when Te'o is proven not to be in on the hoax.

Sick f***s continue to support Notre Dame football.

seriously, how long are we going to believe any of this? you are manti teo. you were second in the heisman voting. You NEVER met your GF??? Ever??? You dont need a "online GF". there are plenty of attractive, wholesome, nice girls at ND, st Marys, etc. I dont know a single person who has the means to date someone nearby that chooses to date someone online and NEVER met that person.

whatever happened with this - anything ND is spewing out at this point is bullcrap. he was either in on it and they are covering it up, or he is gay and they are covering it up. it has really become a sad, sad story

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 08:30 PM)
All I will say is that you are a bunch of sick f***s, and I'm betting that less than half of you will have the balls to admit you were wrong and apologize when Te'o is proven not to be in on the hoax.

Well that would still make him a piece of s*** pathological liar who took advantage of the fact that his "girlfriend" who he had never met "died" for publicity by talking about how he had met her, and having his parents talk about how they met her.