Official 2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 07:50 PM)
Once again, why did he continue the charade if he told ND on Dec 26? He answered specific questions about her before te BCS title game.

They claimed they still are not even aware of that interview!

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 07:53 PM)
Whose hand did he touch at the USC game when they exchanged phone numbers

He's going to allow Mantei to answer that, but he's saying now that Mantei meant "met her online" when he used the verb "met."

I figured ND would do a short presser and side with the story Te'o has said so far. I thought that would be good but they f***ed up by the details and depth they went into.

I cant believe they thought this was a wise idea.

I don't know what makes me more happier seeing the Tide destroyed ND or watching ND with egg on its face.

Here's another hoax Te'o being a Heisman runnerup.

Edited by SOXOBAMA

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 08:53 PM)
Whose hand did he touch at the USC game when they exchanged phone numbers

hmmm i dunno...maybe it was the person from Carson California. Maybe it was the person who was ACTUALLY in a car accident. maybe its the person that actually was the one who created the Kekua twitter account and used a female friends picture as a cover.

to me the answer to this story is getting more obvious, and i actually now feel bad for Te'o. I get it, he has to protect his future in the NFL, but dude you are going to make more if you tell the truth and dont let this media charade continue

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 08:58 PM)
When did we as a society become TMZ? Who gives a s*** if some kid in college is diddling an imaginary friend? The kid probably has mental/emotional problems.

We dont care until they put a story out there saying his girlfriend died the same week as one of his grandparents.