Official 2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 07:58 PM)
When did we as a society become TMZ? Who gives a s*** if some kid in college is diddling an imaginary friend? The kid probably has mental/emotional problems.

He allowed the story to become known and then perpetuated and celebrated it.

It's not like we've never heard of this woman before today and now we're all just laughing at him.

Only way for Teo to save face is for him to be gay and just come out and say he was scared and didn't know what to do when it blew up but go along with it for fear of being shunned for being gay.

Edited by kev211

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 09:06 PM)
Only way for Teo to save face is for him to be gay and just come out and say he was scared and didn't know what to do when it blew up but go along with it for fear of being shunned for being gay.

he's the only one who can save face in all this.

ND sank themselves by doing a long, detailed press conference. You can argue they shouldnt have done the presser but once they decided to go that route, they should have been short and sweet. Dont get trapped into a statement.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 07:58 PM)
When did we as a society become TMZ? Who gives a s*** if some kid in college is diddling an imaginary friend? The kid probably has mental/emotional problems.

This is a sports message board. Nothing that is posted here has ever mattered.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 09:41 PM)
I think we all know this. No one is really disputing it other than HH, who apparently will do anything to protect his beloved ND and their players.

I've seen in more than a few places that this is a precursor to him coming out of the closet.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 09:06 PM)

Not really. The normal thing to do is hire a girl or two to be seen with him out together. This concoction requires a fairly twisted person to con a lot of people.

QUOTE (G&T @ Jan 16, 2013 -> 09:47 PM)
Not really. The normal thing to do is hire a girl or two to be seen with him out together. This concoction requires a fairly twisted person to con a lot of people.

I agree...and he wouldn't have had to hire one...I am sure he could have had plenty of suitors.

Especially considering his sexuality wasn't anything that was much of a conversation, as far as I am aware of.